Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm married but I'm having my ex boyfriend's baby.....seriously

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:09 AM
  • 11 Replies

Well, in my dream last night I was....lol.

Little background info: I'm 33 weeks pregnant and married.

So last night I had the weirdest dream. I am usually very good at analyzing dreams (I studied dream theory for a while), but this one has me a bit stunned.

So, In my dream I'm pregnant but for some reason my ex boyfriend is the father. I end up giving birth and it's twins (fyi, I'm only preggo with one right now) Oh and we were told the whole time that I was having boys (I'm preggo with a boy right now) and we ended up having girls. Anyways, his girlfriend (who I seriously hate) and I are getting along and she is helping me care for the babies. Then she brings a friend in and they basically take over my babies. They make all decisions about what to do with them and basically ignore me when I want to hold them or be around them.

We all (me, the girlfriend, and her friend) go into a bathroom to change the babies' diapers. The bathroom is crowded. Something made me mad and I finally went off on the friend. I told her (basically), "I carried these babies for 9 months. They are mine, not yours. You had nothing to do with carrying them or giving birth to them so back off!"

She left the bathroom. Then I went and yelled at my ex boyfriend. I told him (basically), "I am tired of them trying to take these babies away from me! I carried them and delivered them, they are mine! I don't want your girlfriend or her friend up in my business and trying to tell me what to do with my children. They are mine, not theirs!"

Then my ex boyfriend and his girlfriend hire a nanny to care for the babies and still wont let me take care of them.

Funny thing is that I haven't talked to my ex boyfriend in about 5 years.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lcappytan05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:17 AM
stacinbob
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:20 AM

wow what a dream!!  if that were my dream and if i could id punch her in the face lol....

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:21 AM

I wanted to...but for some reason, I wasnt able to...the desire to do so was there but my body just would not let me do it...

Quoting stacinbob:

wow what a dream!!  if that were my dream and if i could id punch her in the face lol....

stacinbob
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM

i had dreams like that to were i wanted to do it...but couldnt lol... i had a dream once i was in a soap opera..lol

Quoting lcappytan05:

I wanted to...but for some reason, I wasnt able to...the desire to do so was there but my body just would not let me do it...

Quoting stacinbob:

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:26 AM

this dream was like a soap opera (or at the very least some kind of jerry springer crap)...I woke up and was like "what the hell?!?!?"

I can't make sense out of it though and I am usually pretty good at interpreting dreams....

Quoting stacinbob:

i had dreams like that to were i wanted to do it...but couldnt lol... i had a dream once i was in a soap opera..lol

Quoting lcappytan05:

Quoting stacinbob:

melskidsrgreat
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM

sounds to me like a normal pregnancy, nervousness dream.  =)

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:29 AM

I've had some pretty odd dreams this pregnancy (but I'm not really complaining about them...most of them were about doing very bad things to very hot men...lol)...but this one was just out there...

Quoting melskidsrgreat:

sounds to me like a normal pregnancy, nervousness dream.  =)

Marvynsmama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:30 AM

I have studied dreams too, to a certain degree. my interpritation tho it may not be accurate would be that you may fear (as all moms) that you will get unwanted advice and sometimes we palce people we don't care for into the position of the one giving the unwanted advice or "help" so that you don't feel guilty for rejecting the help and advice, in this case you obviously dislike the ex and girlfriend so they are the easiest to get angry with and yell at for belittling your own intelligence, if it had been your husband instead you would have felt guilt for being angry. being in the bathroom may symbolize being in a small constricted place or being trapped, could also symbolize your baby's surroundings, being enclosed and with everyone in there it makes it uncomfortable. you trying to take your babies and run but not being successful could be your minds own way of telling you you will need help even if sometiems you feel you should do it all yourself because you are the mom. Hope this helps a bit!! good luck ma!

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Wow!! this sounds about right I guess....I don't know why I didn't see it...hmmm, I blame the weirdassdream!

Quoting Marvynsmama:

I have studied dreams too, to a certain degree. my interpritation tho it may not be accurate would be that you may fear (as all moms) that you will get unwanted advice and sometimes we palce people we don't care for into the position of the one giving the unwanted advice or "help" so that you don't feel guilty for rejecting the help and advice, in this case you obviously dislike the ex and girlfriend so they are the easiest to get angry with and yell at for belittling your own intelligence, if it had been your husband instead you would have felt guilt for being angry. being in the bathroom may symbolize being in a small constricted place or being trapped, could also symbolize your baby's surroundings, being enclosed and with everyone in there it makes it uncomfortable. you trying to take your babies and run but not being successful could be your minds own way of telling you you will need help even if sometiems you feel you should do it all yourself because you are the mom. Hope this helps a bit!! good luck ma!

SGJsmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:48 AM

When you were with this ex, did you think about having babies with him? I had really crazy dreams when I was pregnant with each of my babies. Once I dreamt I was involved with Christopher Lloyd, from Back to the Future. Yuck! My DH still teases me about it...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)