Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I DONT GET IT ????

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:40 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'M WATCHING MYLEY CYRUS ON THE TODAY SHOW AND I REALLY DONT THINK SHE SOUND GOOD AT ALL. EVEN HER SONG I HAVE HEARD ON THE RADIO DOESNT SOUND GOOD,LOL. I MEAN WHATS THE BIG DEAL WITH HER THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAY MORE TALENTED SINGERS OUT THERE. OR IS IT BECAUSE OF THE HANNAH MONTANA SHOW? IDK JUST MY OPINION,LOL.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jillbailey26
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:40 AM

I don't get it either.  She's not that cute and she's not a very good singer.

*When I pray "coincidences" happen, when I don't pray, they don't*

edwardsgirl
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:41 AM

If you are a adult you are not suppose to get it. She is a teen singing sensation. I don't get her or Taylor Swift. I think they both suck in the voice dept.

luv2duv
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:45 AM

It's all about marketing and promotion. If she want on American Idol she's be voted off in the 1st round. She's also got a great agent!

Hisservent
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:46 AM

I'm not a fan of her. I think her voice is a little annoying and she sounds like she's straining. I use to looooove her dad but I can't stand country anymore.

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord! I am crucified with Christ, therefore I no longer live. Jesus Christ now lives in me! I am a 100% pro-life, wife, church goin Christian, choir singin, recyclin, natural products usin, vaccinatin, non co-sleepin, CIO method usin, soy milk drinkin, organic milk givin, coffee drinkin, dog lovin, schedule stickin to, vitamin givin/takin, soy candle burnin, as Green as I can get, TTC #2, WAHM.

Septpreggo
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:47 AM

i dont get it when i was a teen we had debbie gibson and she actually could sing she does broadway shoes now, but i dont think were supposed to get it, were  groan OLD now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)