Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Husband!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:42 AM
  • 2 Replies

Ok so yesterday was my birthday and all day i took care of the kids no problem. The problem is he never said happy birthday or even acknowlege i was alive my sister texted me early yesterday morining he got the txt cause i was sleep so i vaguely remember him telling me.I think i heard him say happy birthday but i was sleep. What i dont understand is why he didnt  try and say it again when i was sleep. So later in the day i called to see what time he was coming home he told me what time and then came home and hour later than what he said. Then when he got home he got his dinner and went upstairs to get on the computer he said he would be right back i never saw him again until i put the kids in the tub to get them ready for school today. lately i tried to be affectionate but he just ignores me and i dont want sex i just had a baby 2 months ago and we have 3 other children all i want his for him to sit next to me hold my hand cuddle but he rather just get on the net. We dont even kiss anymore i just dont get it.

Am i worng for feeling neglected ?  He tells me that i am tense and blowing things way up i just dont see it that way

Anyway thanks for listening and posting!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
roxy85
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:44 AM

When he makes advances do you turn him down? Maybe he feels rejected. Sex is a big part of how men show their affection and being shot down constantly might make him distance himself.

Proud Army Wife and Former Soldier...

baby development

aviecse
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:48 AM

no i dont shoot him down in fact when i make advances he almost always turns me down so i just stopped. Right now i have and iud in so sex is kinda not happening now because of the bleeding (sorry tmi). In fact he is not really into sex as much as he used to. but i am a very sexual person

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)