Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SEX (HOW OFTEN)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: Married Couples Only (How often do you have have sex?)

Options:

Everyday

2-3 times a week

once a week

once a month

other (explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 31

View Results

I have no sex drive at all im 21 and I am married and have been married for 2 years. So my question is am I the only one?? Is the old wives tales true that once you get married and have kids your sex drive goes down?? And I want to know how often is everyone having sex because for me its once a month.

**Yu C@n C@ll M3 MRS. MY3R$**
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:04 AM

It used to be a couple times a day for almost 3 years, but since having DD it's gone down to a couple times a week :(

ramadan mubarak

Arelf27
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:08 AM

I'm starting to think that maybe the other saying is true: that women's drive goes up with the age lol.

I was like you, got married when I was 20 and from then on had no sex drive at all. We could go months without having sex lol. But now that I'm 31, for the last year I have been feeling a lot more sexual. We're def. having a lot more sex now.

Swagbucks is my new LOVE: http://swagbucks.com/refer/Arelf27

Joined 2 months ago - redeemed $120!!!

Here's what else you can get:

PayPal; Sample Gift Cards: $5 Amazon, $10 Starbucks, $20 Target, $25 Macy's, $25 Disney, $50 Southwest, $100 JCPenney... Sample Prizes: Airline Miles, Apple Electronics, Puma Gear, Star Wars Collectibles...

SGJsmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:09 AM

My sex drive has not gone down, as you can see from the 5 children I have...lol We are only having sex 2-3 times a week right now, because I am having some issues since the birth of our last child. The drive is there, but it is too painful at times...sorry tmi.

DaisyAg2003
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:11 AM

it varies for us...depending on a lot of things.  Sometimes it is once a week, other times it is 5-6 times a week.  I guess on average it is 2-3 times a week.

mom.of.twins
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:11 AM

I could count on one hand the amount of times we have had sex since our twins have been born. And they are a year old now. I have no sex drive whatsoever. Thankfully my husband is super understanding and knows that the reason we don't have sex is not a personal choice. He never pressures me or makes me feel bad about it, so that is great.

Lilypie
Marvynsmama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Stress is a major sex drive killer. Personally we have sex 1 or 2 times a week and i would have sex everyday if i could get him to, lol, but he has been under a terrible amount of stress lately. or when i am under a lot of stress i cant get into it. so maybe get some time for yourself and pamper you for a couple days and see what happens.

mjperez
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Hi! I went through the same thing. mine lasted years. Up until now I started having a sex drive again. I have 3 kids ages 7, 6, and 3 all c-section and I gain alot of weight. And after my daughter was born that is the  6 yr old now  my husband and I slept in separate rooms.  Then I got pregnant with my 3rd child who is now 3 yrs. old and lost my father 12/2005 a month before my son was born I completely went into a very bad depression completely lost an appetite for sex it got to the point my husband started threatening me if that I didn't put out he was going to look else where.  I then got ill and went to the dr. did some blood work and found out I had high cholesterol and low calcium. I got on a diet, took a 30 day treatment to help with the cholesterol and started on Vitamin D. it turns out then when you are low on calcium it made me have fatigue, depression and headaches. It also could cause to get diabetes and heart problems also. Well I am better lost the weight. no more high cholesterol and I got my sex drive back now, husband is the one who does not put out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)