Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me decide where to put my kid's bedrooms--please!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM
  • 1 Replies

Ok, so here is the situation we're running into. We have a 4 bedroom house. 2 bedrooms on the main floor and 2 upstairs. There is no bathroom upstairs, just the one on the main floor. SO, that being said, I have 2 dd's who fight like crazy. They will not share a room, norr would I do that to them. My oldest is 4, youngest is almost 2.
Do we put them both upstairs even though we may risk them falling down the stairs and not being supervised when we're downstairs and at night falling downstairs? My youngest doesn't even walk downstairs.  OR,

Put them both on the main level where the bathroom is and keep an eye on them easily while they're playing in their rooms while I'm able to continue on with my daily routines on the main floor? That would mean we'd be upstairs at night and the kids would be downstairs by themself.
We do have 2 dogs in the house so I wouldn't worry so much about somebody breaking in but still......

What would you all do and why?? Thank you!

~mom of 2 cute girls~

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:46 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)