Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does any of your dh/so do this?!?!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM
  • 28 Replies

okay so dh and my dd when he is off or gets off early they have a "baby beatdown" It is where dh wrestles  dd. I know it sounds horrible but she loves it . And now our dd growls.lol.... she will smile and kind of growl at you.lol.. its cute. The first few times they played like that I thought she was gonna get hurt but he is so gentle and she laughs the whole time. here are some pics.lol.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Oh yea, my hubby has always wrestled around with our boys.  Our daughter is 15 months, so he's just now starting to lightly do it with her.

*When I pray "coincidences" happen, when I don't pray, they don't*

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:23 AM

DH plays rough with all his kids, lol. It's fun! When SS's are here we bring the mattress in the living room and it's the boxing ring!
He is much gentler with DD, but he likes to play fight with her sometimes too.

ramadan mubarak

prego7386
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:24 AM

my step dad and i used to do this all of the time lol..he has been around since i was about 2 and we would wrestle...well once i jumped off the side of the couch and elbowed him right in the nose..so yeah be careful cause once she gets older she could do damage to him lol..it is loads of fun though :)

mom2four1978
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:25 AM

My DH wrestles with my 21 month old son all the time. It has gotten to where as soon as DH comes in the door my son growls at him and takes the tough man pose.

I refuse to raise SHEEPLE. Instead, I prefer to raise INDEPENDANT, STRONG WILLED, BRAVE people.

lillitigator88

lol.. he was laying on the floor with her later and she grabbed a toy and was bounicng and then smiled shreaked and smacked him in the face with it..lol...

Quoting prego7386:

my step dad and i used to do this all of the time lol..he has been around since i was about 2 and we would wrestle...well once i jumped off the side of the couch and elbowed him right in the nose..so yeah be careful cause once she gets older she could do damage to him lol..it is loads of fun though :)

dreamerinluv

Yea....my lil girl growls too...LOL....I used to worry with Hubby wresetling with DD too bcuz he is so rough....but it just looks rough....she actually giggles all through out the "match"...LOL..now I think its cute  =).....I cant really picture DH playing Tea with her....LOL. But that would be cute  =) 

~~ If I had Skittles in my mouth.......would you come and taste the rainbow ?~~

Marvynsmama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:26 AM

My son LOVES to wrestle and play rough, and its usually me doing it with him cause daddy is actually the one whos like, dont be so rough, lol, but hes learned how much or son just loves it.

momof2girls2407
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:26 AM

My DD actually asks DH to "fight" and she puts up her fists... It is kinda cute because she always wins.  she is 2 almost 3 BTW

abbynzachsmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM

YES!!! My hubby and my kids get on the floor and wrestle around all the time. I do worry at times but he's always very careful. Here's some pics of when they attacked daddy right after he came home from a 5 month deployment earlier this month.

navy     Lovin my Sailor!!!

Pregnant with baby #3? join us! ~ Pregnant again!...baby#3

Want to connect with other Navy wives? Check us out! ~ Navy Wives

mirandar2001
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:28 AM

I think it's great! My DD, when she was that little, LOVED to "wrestle" daddy! I'm glad to see your DH spends good old "play time" and your DD will remember that all throughout her life! 

INTERESTED IN SAVING ON YOUR GROCERY BILL? LOVE COUPONING? JOIN US!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/102020

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)