Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some people....*sigh* High School has been over for 10 years now girl, GROW UP!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:25 AM
  • 3 Replies

For the last few months I had been having issues with 2 of my closest friends, Kelsie and Francis. The issues, we later realized, (at least Francis and I did, Kelsie still won't see it) were caused by my former BFF,Paula(who is now Kelsie's best friend.) ANYWAY>>>>Francis,Kelsie and I talked and worked everything out and we're cool now. Especially Francis and myself. Thank Goodness. Well, last  week, I had a party for my husband's 30th birthday and all of our friends came. Kelsie and her husband, Francis and her husband..our whole gang. Paula did not bc I did not invite her. I did not want drama and we still are not talking. I'm fedup with her. I've known her for 16 years and its always the same crap over and over again. (Francis and Kelsie have only known her for about a year now)

Well, this saturday, Francis is having party for her DH, Anthony. Of course Joel and I are coming bc they are our closest friends. Francis had not invited Paula bc I guess she does not reallly like nor trust Paula after all this crap she's done to me. But today, while at work(we are photographers. 2 seperate buisness's but I had her come in on project with me) she tells me that Paula had asked Kelsie what her and her DH Brandon were doing Sat. Kelsie tells her they are going to F&A's for the birthday party. Paula then says "Oh well she won't mind if I go. I'll just come early so that way Mary(me) won't come!"

When Francis told me I nearly pee'd my pants I laughed so hard. I mean seriously? I'm 26,she's 27. Its time to grow up and act like an adult. Good gracious.

I just told Francis, if she comes,its not a big deal. At least not for me. Whatever. I know how to act like an adult. I don't care. I'm still going. These are my friends. I've known them almost 4 years now. My DH has been friends with them pretty much all his life. I won't let Paula try to seperate us and move in.(which is what she is trying to do and its ridiculous)

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:52 AM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Chibi_Kitten
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:08 PM

That's funny!

My 21yo sister is kind of the same way and everyone just says that it's because she's so young, she's still immature and blah blah blah. Seriously? My sis has two kids now, she had them back to back, it's time to grow up!

Anyway, good for you for not letting her ruin your weekend! I hope ya'll have a great time! 

photoqueen240
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I plan on it! lol, I need it.

I guess though that Kelsie told her I was gonna come regardless of whether or not she was there she decided not to come. Which, ya know, even if she DID, its not a big deal. I would be civil, nice. But I"m not gonna let her decide my friendships because of HER insecurities or jealousies. If she can't grow up, thats her problem. Not mine.

Quoting Chibi_Kitten:

That's funny!

My 21yo sister is kind of the same way and everyone just says that it's because she's so young, she's still immature and blah blah blah. Seriously? My sis has two kids now, she had them back to back, it's time to grow up!

Anyway, good for you for not letting her ruin your weekend! I hope ya'll have a great time! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)