Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do little girls,

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:53 AM
  • 4 Replies

last night, mimi was with her cousin Tristen, (hes 5) They went to an indoor pool and when we got back, mimi goes to me "whys do littles girls have boobers ands littles boys dont?" i told her id tell her tomorrow. i dont want to give the full sex talk when shes 4, please i need help! she keeps asking me!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jillbailey26
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Because boys and girls are made differently and then when she asks "why" say "because they are!!"

*When I pray "coincidences" happen, when I don't pray, they don't*

LuvsMimi4ever
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Quoting jillbailey26:

Because boys and girls are made differently and then when she asks "why" say "because they are!!"

audriesmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Well I am a nursing mommy so when my four year old asked something similar I just told her that mommies need to feed their babies with them.  If your not nursing this definitely will not help.

Josslynsmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:13 AM

girls have breasts because that's how they feed their babies. I'm sure she'll just say 'oohh' and be done. she is 4....no need for a full discussion based on just a simple question.

My name is Lindsey. I am a young single mother, teacher, advocate, best friend, support system, and everything else under the sun to my strong little girl, Josslyn Kate, diagnosed with a very rare auto immune disease, Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome. She is my life and what I live for every second of every day.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/josslynfrost

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)