Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't belive what my husband did....he is a real dummy

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:01 AM
  • 18 Replies

Yesterday I came home from work to find my front door open with nobody at home, I was like ok...Well I knew where my husband was so I walked up the road, When I got to our neighbors house he was coming out I was like why did you leave the door open, whats going on....

The lady showed me, well it turns out that my husband had gotten into a fight w her husband b/c he had hit her... I was pissed...I told him that its not his responabilty to stand up for other people(before I get bashed this crap happens all the time, she gets beat up and won't leave the guy)....

My DH is on probation, so he could have been sent to jail over somthing this stupid instead of calling the cops....Later he had the nerve to say I can't belive you were mad about be defending her...I was like its not about that you can go back to jail or whatever and she chooses to stay in that type of relationship sorry for her...

**edit**-its not that I am not proud of him, but he could of gone about it a diffrent way...he stays at home w DD so she was up there when he was fighting this guy...later that night the girl came to our house and was like I told you not say anything to him...but she constanly complains about getting beat up...one time she told us I give him pills so he will be nice to me...We have womens shelters and such she could go to...she has family....

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Maybe she has no way out and nowhere to go.  Yes, it was a dumb thing for your husband to do ONLY because he's on probation.  I think it's great that he's an actual man and will stick up for women.  You should be proud.

*When I pray "coincidences" happen, when I don't pray, they don't*

MissiHampt
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Sounds like his heart is in the right place, just not his brain......

randmmom05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:11 AM

ditto

Quoting jillbailey26:

Maybe she has no way out and nowhere to go.  Yes, it was a dumb thing for your husband to do ONLY because he's on probation.  I think it's great that he's an actual man and will stick up for women.  You should be proud.

rachel_07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Quoting MissiHampt:

Sounds like his heart is in the right place, just not his brain......

I agree

toddler girlbaby boyin love

mommyoftwo103
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:12 AM

I agree too.

Quoting randmmom05:

ditto

Quoting jillbailey26:

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:13 AM

I have to agree too. I would be proud of DH!

Quoting mommyoftwo103:

I agree too.

Quoting randmmom05:

ditto

Quoting jillbailey26:

ramadan mubarak

TamaraAnn888
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Quoting jillbailey26:

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:14 AM

i agree.

Quoting jillbailey26:

mirandar2001
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Good thing is, they didn't call the cops. She should leave. It's her own fault for staying. 

reelo
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM

His hearts in the right place and good for him for standing up for her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)