Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NACHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM
  • 23 Replies

So it's dinner time here (Germany...it's about 5:20pm) and I am waiting on the beef to finish cooking so I can make my yummy nachos!!!! I have been craving them all week and finally get to have them!!!! DH is gone in the field until next Friday, so my big fat happy preggo ass gets to eat them all (and I probably will....I have no shame...lol)...

So, what are you ladies planning on making for dinner?

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starrymonkey
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Honestly, I have no clue!  But it's not even noon here yet and all I can think about is scrambled eggs with cheese and toast!  I'm not generally a huge fan of eggs, but man I want them!  I just have to wait until DS goes down for a nap, because he's got a slight egg white allergy, and I it wouldn't be very fair of me to eat something so yummy when he can't!

We'll probably have baked chicken and rice for dinner... hmm

And thanks, nachos sound really good right now too, and I'm out of half the stuff for them!  You eat double for me!!

"Shh... Mommy doesn't know I'm a rockstar!"

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Asian BBq Chicken thighs.
salad
maybe DD's fave, Mac and cheese, lol.

ramadan mubarak

Skurvy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Something with chicken,but nachos sound alot better! Chicken nachos?!

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM

I make my own taco seasoning for the beef and then I just put tortilla chips on a plate with sour cream, tomatoes, and melted velveeta cheese (with a little milk mixed in so it's kind of creamy)...if  you have those things, you can make it...and the taco seasoning isn't hard to make....

Quoting starrymonkey:

Honestly, I have no clue!  But it's not even noon here yet and all I can think about is scrambled eggs with cheese and toast!  I'm not generally a huge fan of eggs, but man I want them!  I just have to wait until DS goes down for a nap, because he's got a slight egg white allergy, and I it wouldn't be very fair of me to eat something so yummy when he can't!

We'll probably have baked chicken and rice for dinner... hmm

And thanks, nachos sound really good right now too, and I'm out of half the stuff for them!  You eat double for me!!

Melikinskitty
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:33 AM

hmm sounds good! chicken and mac & cheese was dinner last night

lcappytan05

haha, that sounds good but I've had waaaayyyyyy too much chicken this week...time to incorporate some cow in the mix...

Quoting Skurvy:

mommak78

YMU-O!!

Quoting Skurvy:

treehugger823
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:34 AM

I will probably make pineapple macadamia chicken. look it up on allrecipes.com. it is the most delicious thing i have ever tasted, seriously. i even burned the outside coating last time and it was still delicious. lol.

nachos do sound good. i really like the nachos you get from the movie theater or 711 that are smothered in "cheese" and with lots of jalapenos. damn. i need money.

pregnancy due date
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
SGJsmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:36 AM

First, I just want to say I would love to be in Germany right now and getting a K-bob. I miss Germany. Anyway, I am not making anything tonight. We have to go shopping, so we will get something while we are out. Yeah, Friday night off...lol

momto2boys973
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Oh, we're having Chinese for dinner tonight. I'm making sweet and sour chicken, chinese rice, egg rolls and wonton soup.

Sharon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)