Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SWINE FLU THIS SWINE FLU THAT BLAH BLAH.....

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:47 AM
  • 16 Replies

EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE RUNNING SCARED OF THIS FLU, AND YA ITS KINDA SCARY I GUESS, BUT AT THE SAME TIME ITS JUST LIKE ANY DAMN FLU THAT ANYONE CAN GET.

ITS THE SAME AS ANY OTHER FLU IT JUST HAS A DIFFRENT NAME TO SCARE PPL.

PEOPLE DIE FROM ALL KINDS OF THINGS EVERY DAY, EVEN THE COMMON COLD, IF THEYRE STUPID AND DONT TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVS.

IF YOU WANNA PROTECT YOUR SELF, COVER YOUR COUGHS AND SNEEZES, WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY AND USE HAND SANITIZER WHEN OUT IN PUBLIC

AND IF ANYONE COUGHS OR SNEEZES IN YOUR FACE IN PUBLIC, PUNCH'EM IN THE NOSE......LOL JK

I MEAN SERIOUISLY, STOP RUNNING TO THE NEARIST DR. OFFICE FOR SOME VACCINE THAT HAS ALREADY BE CAUSING BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO PPL AND JUST TAKE CARE OF YOURSEVES AND CHILDREN

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LauraKW
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:48 AM

Quoting moretolovemamma:

JUST TAKE CARE OF YOURSEVES AND CHILDREN

Take your own advice, and don't worry about others :).

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Right on sister!

With light and love.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Hm.. I wasn't paranoid until this week when my son's daycare has had 2 confirmed cases within the last 2 weeks and both cases was in the classroom beside his classroom.  Yeh so i'm a tad bit paranoid but not overwhelmed and freaking out.

abbynzachsmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Thank you!!! I am so sick of hearing about this thing and people being freaked out about it. The "regular" flu kill 30000+ people in the US EVERY YEAR!! and no one tends to freak about it.  Yet this strain comes around, kill way less WORLD WIDE and even the CDC says its a relatively mild flu and people are freaking out. Gotta love the media. If they reported on every case of the regular flu like they do the Swine flu thats all they'd get done in the allotted time they have been given.

now you got people wanting to inject their kids with a "vaccine" that is just now being tested and has had some real side effects on people all because they are scared. I dont get it.  Stop letting the media brain wash you and use some logic and common sense.

navy     Lovin my Sailor!!!

Pregnant with baby #3? join us! ~ Pregnant again!...baby#3

Want to connect with other Navy wives? Check us out! ~ Navy Wives

gypsydancer7
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Quoting abbynzachsmommy:

Thank you!!! I am so sick of hearing about this thing and people being freaked out about it. The "regular" flu kill 30000+ people in the US EVERY YEAR!! and no one tends to freak about it. Yet this strain comes around, kill way less WORLD WIDE and even the CDC says its a relatively mild flu and people are freaking out. Gotta love the media. If they reported on every case of the regular flu like they do the Swine flu thats all they'd get done in the allotted time they have been given.

now you got people wanting to inject their kids with a "vaccine" that is just now being tested and has had some real side effects on people all because they are scared. I dont get it. Stop letting the media brain wash you and use some logic and common sense.

moretolovemamma
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM

i always see the things you write to certain posts, i think you just like to start shit

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting moretolovemamma:

akataml
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:36 PM

I wonder if there we a turle flu if we would all get really really slow 

jeff.gif jeff hardy image by 200152750j

LauraKW

Quoting moretolovemamma:

i always see the things you write to certain posts, i think you just like to start shit

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting moretolovemamma:

No, I'm just sarcastic.

supermom0094

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting moretolovemamma:

LauraKW

Quoting akataml:

I wonder if there we a turle flu if we would all get really really slow 

Can you imagine throwing up in slow-motion?  Eww.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)