Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

man I must be in a bad mood today! another stupid pointless vent. Am i the only that things this is gross?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM
  • 46 Replies

One of my MAJOR pet peeves is when people wash the dishes and then stack the glasses while they are still wet! NASTY!! It makes them smell bc they can't dry properly! Use your brains ppl it takes 2secs to dry a damn cup!

ugh I'm done thank you.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElShaddi
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:05 PM

hmmm ok well do your own glasses and you wont have that problem. 

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:06 PM

You don't even want to know some of the people who work for us!!!!! Some people are nasty. (We have Subway fastfood resturants)
That's one of my biggest pet peeves when they wash the dishes. And some people actually think it's ok to just RINSE the dishes off, that's it. No soap, no scrubbing, just rinse all the big peices off! Seirously. One girl was a mom of 5, I asked her "Do you just rinse the plates and cups your kids eat off of?" She said YES!!!! WTF!

ramadan mubarak

myfoursonsks

That is what makes me so mad when my kids click off the heated dry on the dishwasher because then I have to dry all the damn little cups we have.

grammarpolice

Can't relate, I have a dishwasher.

mdwright4
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:09 PM

um no! I'm not the only damn person that lives in this house. We all share the resposiblities! Besides that it was the damn lady that comes once a week as a treat to my mom from my dad. If it was my sister I would tell her something. Instead I came to vent

Quoting ElShaddi:

hmmm ok well do your own glasses and you wont have that problem. 

mdwright4
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:10 PM

that is disgusting omg!

Quoting isra1986:

You don't even want to know some of the people who work for us!!!!! Some people are nasty. (We have Subway fastfood resturants)
That's one of my biggest pet peeves when they wash the dishes. And some people actually think it's ok to just RINSE the dishes off, that's it. No soap, no scrubbing, just rinse all the big peices off! Seirously. One girl was a mom of 5, I asked her "Do you just rinse the plates and cups your kids eat off of?" She said YES!!!! WTF!

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:11 PM

It really suprises me that I have to teach ADULTS to wash dishes sometimes. And they want to argue with me when I tell them that doesn't cut it!

Quoting mdwright4:

that is disgusting omg!

Quoting isra1986:

ramadan mubarak

grammarpolice
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Quoting isra1986:

What dishes? Subway is wrapped in paper?

youngmamma11
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM

My fiance does this.. it drives me crazy. I just ask him now to load the dishwasher and i will make sure all the dishes are dry and put them away.

mdwright4
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM

im sure she means prep stuff

Quoting grammarpolice:

Quoting isra1986:

What dishes? Subway is wrapped in paper?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)