Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i the only one...

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

who just can't wait for this!!!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mdwright4
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:07 PM

I am very hesitant to see this movie. I am addicted to the books but the first movie sucked so bad it pissed me off. I will wait til this one comes out on video like I did with the first. Besides the first one sucking I have to have caption so yea I don't really havea  choice but to wait. I'm counting on CM to let us know if it was better than the first

mamaoftwins9197
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:08 PM

You're not gonna get any excitement outta me.  I refuse to read young adult books about vampires that sparkle.  And the first movie sucked ass.

Just_Me_1326
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:09 PM

yes.. the first movie could have been better.. but i saw it before i read the books...

my daughters are planning on seeing this one the day it comes out. it looks so much better

Quoting mdwright4:

I am very hesitant to see this movie. I am addicted to the books but the first movie sucked so bad it pissed me off. I will wait til this one comes out on video like I did with the first. Besides the first one sucking I have to have caption so yea I don't really havea  choice but to wait. I'm counting on CM to let us know if it was better than the first

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:09 PM

they have a new director for this one...which i think was a good move...catherine hardwicke was a weirdo...

plus they have a bigger budget, the previews alone already look better than twilight did..

Quoting mdwright4:

Just_Me_1326
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:10 PM

i so agree!!!! i call do over for the first movie lol

Quoting lcappytan05:

they have a new director for this one...which i think was a good move...catherine hardwicke was a weirdo...

plus they have a bigger budget, the previews alone already look better than twilight did..

Quoting mdwright4:

mdwright4
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM

yea the first director obviously did not read the book! From now on I need to watch the movie before the book bc honestly i am too picky but I mean they didn't even stick with the story at all!

Quoting lcappytan05:

Quoting mdwright4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)