Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vent of the day...08/28/09

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM
  • 38 Replies

So, most of you seem to love these and I will continue to do it day by day as long as it gets good feedback....it seems to make a lot of you feel better after, sooooo, vent of the day for today?

here's mine:

Dear Hazel (my golden retriever),

Please stop laying right where I am going to be moving around. I understand that you love me and want to be up my butt all the time, but DAMN! I just about hurt you and twisted my knee by tripping over your furry butt....please stay out of the way.

Thanks!

Your Loving Owner Who Spoils You Rotten

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:15 PM

LOL, Dear Dancer (my dog), please listen to what Hazel has been advised to do.  Love me =-)

With light and love.

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:17 PM

hahaha!!!

The bad thing is that I am pregnant, so falling would not be good and I was also cooking...so that would have ended very badly...

Quoting Lunarprancer:

LOL, Dear Dancer (my dog), please listen to what Hazel has been advised to do.  Love me =-)

mommytobe2290
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM

dear bella (my kitten, NOT named after twilight) quit walking on my lap top every time i leave it open for 2 seconds when im not near it. you have no idea the damage you do! love, your sweet loving mom who spoiles you more than rotten.

southernjess3
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM

dear weather..

as happy as i am that because of you dh is home today(thanx!)..im really getting tired of it being nothing but a rainy summer..its been bad weather 60% of my summer. please clear up soon.i dont wanna drive an hour and a half through another storm in a few hours...

thanx..

gloomy in ga

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Dear Hazel,

Don't piss off the pregnant woman.

Thanks,
Moody

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Dear Sam (DH),

The dirty clothes basket is right there, 2 feet from where you left your clothes! Is it really that hard to reach your arm an extra 2 feet, maybe have to take an extra step, or even throw them that extra distance to put them in there! Do you think the clothes fairy comes and pickes them up for you? No, it's me and I am tired of it. You are 37, not 3!

Love,
Michelle

ramadan mubarak

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Aww, I have a Bella! She was named after Bellatrix from the Harry Potter books. Her sister's name is Narcissa (Cissy). She also loves to mess up my computer, and is constantly scratching at the cursor trying to chase it, lol.

Quoting mommytobe2290:

dear bella (my kitten, NOT named after twilight) quit walking on my lap top every time i leave it open for 2 seconds when im not near it. you have no idea the damage you do! love, your sweet loving mom who spoiles you more than rotten.

blessed107
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Dear Greg,

Please put your wet shoes outside, you know I just mopped and vacuumed the floors... ugh!

DaisyAg2003
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:25 PM

Oh my goodness!  Are you married to my husband...I have to tell him this on a weekly basis...the basket doesn't even have a lid for crying out loud!

Quoting isra1986:

Dear Sam (DH),

The dirty clothes basket is right there, 2 feet from where you left your clothes! Is it really that hard to reach your arm an extra 2 feet, maybe have to take an extra step, or even throw them that extra distance to put them in there! Do you think the clothes fairy comes and pickes them up for you? No, it's me and I am tired of it. You are 37, not 3!

Love,
Michelle

DaisyAg2003
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Dear my beautiful children,

Mommy was not put here to clean up after you.  Please take your toys back to your room and quit throwing your food on the floor!

Love,

Mommy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)