Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will this baby ever come out?!?!?!?!??!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:32 PM
  • 10 Replies

Okay...Im due in 2 days and this baby is NOT coming out!!! I have thought ive been in labor at least 5 times. The day before yesterday i had contractions every 15 minutes and then last night they were every 10 minutes and then went away AGAIN. I tried out my new breast pump and it brought on strong contractions but then nothing. Im dilated to 1cm and my docs are talking about induction if i dont have him by the middle of next week. 
My DF will not have sex with me and ive tried walking, dancing, my birthing ball. Breast pump and nothing. I get contractions really bad and feel like im in labor and then it goes AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pregnancy week by week
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAnnaBanana
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM

The baby will come out.  I promise.  The last few weeks are so hard.  Try to just get comfortable any way you can.  And rest if you can, get every minute of sleep possible. 

mommyannabanana

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM

ugh, I have a feeling this little guy will never come either! You are much closer than I am though (I have about 7 weeks left, but he is measuring big)...

I hope that you go in labor soon and your little one decides to come out!

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Masturbate. It's the orgasm that triggers labor, you don't even need him, lol!

Even then, be prepared to carry this baby for a few more days. I was 7 days overdue with my son, and 4 with my dd. I know it feels like it'll NEVER happen, but it'll come soon enough.

I suggest you sleep now, because you won't get a chance to for the next 7 years. 

preemiemommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:39 PM

i am in NO way trying to be rude by saying this...but enjoy it!!!!

i went into labor at 27 weeks, and had my son at 29weeks 3 days.  i missed out on the last 11 weeks of my pregnancy, and had to deal with my son being in the hospital for 53 days.

just remind yourself you have a great home for your baby, and thats why he doesn't want to come out :)  you've done a good job.  just be patient, and realize that you are lucky to have gotten that far in  your pregnancy.

i will more than likely never carry a baby longer than 30 weeks.....its sad to hear how much i'm going to miss out on...

just be happy and pray for a save delivery when he does decide to meet the world :)

BellasMomma412
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Im sorry to hear about that. It does make me feel very appreciative of the fact that ive been lucky to carry him to term and probably even longer! Thank you for making me realize how lucky i really am.

Quoting preemiemommy:

i went into labor at 27 weeks, and had my son at 29weeks 3 days.  i missed out on the last 11 weeks of my pregnancy, and had to deal with my son being in the hospital for 53 days.

just remind yourself you have a great home for your baby, and thats why he doesn't want to come out :)  you've done a good job.  just be patient, and realize that you are lucky to have gotten that far in  your pregnancy.

i will more than likely never carry a baby longer than 30 weeks.....its sad to hear how much i'm going to miss out on...

just be happy and pray for a save delivery when he does decide to meet the world :)

preemiemommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM

:)  i can only imagine how uncomfortable you are....but you know...i would trade almost anything to feel that uncomfortable some day :p

Quoting BellasMomma412:

Im sorry to hear about that. It does make me feel very appreciative of the fact that ive been lucky to carry him to term and probably even longer! Thank you for making me realize how lucky i really am.

Quoting preemiemommy:

preemiemommy
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 10:46 AM

did he finally show up :)

Hrivera5
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 10:52 AM

I want to know also!

Quoting preemiemommy:

did he finally show up :)

mirandar2001
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Let us know how it went, momma. 

Army_Wife41
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 10:59 AM

LOL It will!!! Just give it some time! I was 5 days late....so I know how you feel! Just try to not go crazy thinking about it all day ( I know its hard). I bet you will beliver before you know it!

I am a BF, formula supplementing, never needed to try the CIO method, vaccinating, one day will try ERF, never going to co-sleep, very loving mother and wife, who tries to not be judgemental, will send my kids to public school, doesn't care about your opinion on the war in Iraq or Afghanistan, supports our troops, married to a soldier, baby making factory...wife to Adam, mommy to Jeremiah and our new baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)