Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pelvic Pain

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM
  • 1 Replies

Back in March, my OB diagnosed me with pelvic pain. He has been treating me with meds that treat endomitriosis(sp?). Anyway, i had to stop my med for a week and a half, cuz my insurance would only pay for every 30 days and my script said to 1 to 1/2 pills a day for pelvic pain. Anyway, while i was off them, i started my period(haven't had one since march cuz of meds) and cramped horribly(not menstrual cramps). Anyway, i have been back on them for over a week now, and yesterday i was having the owrst pain since i started this med back in march. It was like having contractions and today it is going on again. I was just wondering if any other mom's suffer from this and how are you being treated for it? Also, what do you do to relieve the pain when meds aren't helping. It's a constant thing for me sinc nov, sometimes i feel the meds aren't working and he just keep upping my dose. But unfornately my insurance wont pay for more than 30 days so i have to stick to one pill a day. Any advice or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:14 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

medical questions

Endometriosis and PCOS Support
To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)