Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So now I have to ASK to sleep in??? WTF??

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:50 PM
  • 4 Replies

This morning my alarm goes off so I can get up and get our 6y/o daughter up for school, well I thought my hubby goes in at 10am so he can do it and let me sleep in for once. So I go to wake him up and he says what, why didn't you ask me last night if you could sleep in! WTF!? I said hello she's been going to school for 2wks now and (he goes in at different times 7am, 10am or 11am) I have let him sleep in, he didn't ask me I just let him, I didn't know I needed permission to sleep in on one day before the weekend? Seriously! He did get up, but I was already pissed and got up too but still made him do everything!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jillbailey26
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:54 PM

I don't think it's more of a "permission" type ask more than it's a "heads up" kind of ask.  I know I like to be mentally prepared for whatever might happen.

*When I pray "coincidences" happen, when I don't pray, they don't*

theRonimal
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:55 PM

Yeah, we have that "issue" around here too. My DD gets up at the butt crack of dawn, and I get up with her every week day. My Hubby also has to work early, so he gets up early, too. So, on the weekends, HE gets to sleep in because "he worked all week, and I just stayed at home". Uh, I watch 5 kids during the week, fuckyouverymuch, get your ass outta bed. I'm going back to sleep! LOL

hautemama83
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Thats okay last night my DH told me that he was trying to go to sleep, and didn't feel like babysitting our son. WTF! BABYSITTING! I just reminded him that you don't "babysit" your OWN CHILD!  What a dickhead.

cmb121906
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Quoting hautemama83:

Thats okay last night my DH told me that he was trying to go to sleep, and didn't feel like babysitting our son. WTF! BABYSITTING! I just reminded him that you don't "babysit" your OWN CHILD!  What a dickhead.

Ughhh I hate when Levi refers to it as babysitting!

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)