Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know what I hate?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:14 PM
  • 19 Replies

When everything is going fine with Df & I until one of his friends is around. We been getting along great, well his friend is staying here for a few weeks(although that may get cut short if it keeps going like this) to help him study for the GED & ASVAB test. He has been a complete ass about the smallest things, like me not washing the diches immediately afetr using them, hmm I wonder why!! I was making him & his damn friend's plate & I wasnt even cooking for me!!!! Then I walked over to the sink to pour something out & he hit his arm on it & got a small burn & bitched at me about it. Like I didnt just burn the fuck outta my hand the other day making HIM breakfast. And then I picked up a cup off the table to us(after I washed it) & his friend says " I was using that". Hmmm really? Bcuz there wasnt a wet spot on the damn cup. And I knew it was my cup from last night so I just said "Oh well you'll get over it" & Df starts getting pissy saying that was disrespectful blah blah blah & basically being really mean to me. Im about ready to text the guys mom & ask her to tell him he has to come home. Hell they arent studying right now they are listening to music & Id rather not hear it.

Sorry about the language & length the cup thing just happend so Im just upset & pissed

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NO1LKME3
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Instead of bitching, why don't you stop waiting on them hand and foot?  People treat you just the way you allow them to.

Candie~

I have been a mom for 17+ years....I have been there, done that, seen it all and probably have the scars to prove it.

~We wanted to do a domestic open adoption so our daughter could know her birthfamily. Our daughters birthmother chose not to abort her, how could we abort our daughters birthmother from our lives.~

c_compton
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:20 PM

My husband and I fight more around company too. Be it family or friends. We have to talk about it a lot. I told him that just because someone is around doesnt give him the right to act like a bad ass. It only makes him look stupid. I would just call him on it and see what he says. Try to TALK to him though....approach the problem when the friend is gone and be able to give examples. If he denies or gets mad, the problem will most likely never be solved.  GOOD LUCK!

CSRodriguez
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:23 PM

This    and I would add my man knows damn good and well he may not disrespect me  or  he will loose his balls

Quoting NO1LKME3:

Instead of bitching, why don't you stop waiting on them hand and foot?  People treat you just the way you allow them to.

Candie~

AngelRT
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Why dont you get your purse and head out to do some shopping or run some errands you just remembered! Then he cant bitch and you can have some peace and quiet! : )

Young_Mommy89
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:35 PM

I do NOT wait on him hand & foot FAR from it. That was just a rare thing that happens sometimes. For the lady who said call him out on it. I did. I swear they are in there right now playing loud music & singing different lyrics than the actual lyrics UGH I wanna SCREAM!!!!!

Quoting CSRodriguez:

This    and I would add my man knows damn good and well he may not disrespect me  or  he will loose his balls

Quoting NO1LKME3:

Candie~

Young_Mommy89
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Oh believe me if I had a car I'd be gone!! I dont care if I had to just walk around Wal Mart or someone just to get out of this house right now!!!!

Quoting AngelRT:

Why dont you get your purse and head out to do some shopping or run some errands you just remembered! Then he cant bitch and you can have some peace and quiet! : )

sxybxmami
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Tell his friend to leave your house IMMEDIATLEY!! That is YOUR house, if your husband has a problem with it tell him you will not stand to be disrespected in your OWN home. ANd that he could leave to until he apologizes for being an asshole

mommybug77
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Why don't you send the friend on his way & you help him study?

184/169.5/150

savannahnhi
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Quoting NO1LKME3:

Candie~

It must be nice to perfect like you.

Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Quoting NO1LKME3:

Candie~

This. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)