Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

chicken pox question

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:39 PM
  • 3 Replies

one child i baby sit now and then has chicken pox. he was here when he had the fever 3 days ago that come before the dots. he got 5 dots yesterday that has water in them but the parents taught nothing of it. so they dropped him off this morning at 6 am. when he got up at 9 am he had around 40 dots. his belly and down by his pee pee and under his hair. also 3 on his back and 3 on his legs. they are taking him to the doc in a h when they pick him up. but   we all know what t is because he is itching it and it is spreading. now I have 6 children living in my home right now. 3 without shots. one being a 3 month old boy and 2 children that are not mine, they are4 and 2 and have not had the shot the mom said. does anyone know how serious it will be if my 3 month old gets this?? and is it possible he could not get it? and  when is it safe to take my kids out knowing that they don't have it?? I mean how long until the fever comes..

any help is appriciated. we will take them to the doc if they get sick but for now i tought i would ask u guys

Mother of 4  Nicholas Andre',Cerina Renee,Emma May and Benjamin Blaze

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
foreveryoung84
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:46 PM

bump.. and me and my hubby were going out with friends tonight can we still do that or are we contagious now??

Mother of 4  Nicholas Andre',Cerina Renee,Emma May and Benjamin Blaze

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:10 PM

wave

Hi

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

medical questions

Children's Health Issues
To search for other groups, click on Find Groups.

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

Twizlr
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:12 PM

confused Not sure but here is a bump for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)