Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you watch Days of our Lives???

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:44 PM
  • 5 Replies

Does anyone else think that Days is half turning into the Passions cast?  I mean Ethan is Brady, Luis is Rafe and now Theresa is Areyonna.  They are in the same situations as their old characters.  Brady and Areyonna are together and Areyonna and Rafe are brother and sister, same as Passions.  It doesn't bother me but I am wondering how many more are going to end up on Days.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Godsgirl4ever06
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:55 PM

i use to watch both days and passions but stopped when passions went off the air. ya i noticed that too with the passions actors going to days when i was flipping the other day past that channel

I'm a bible beliving church going christian who spanks vax's cosleeps,NONcio,lets my child watch tv and works hard for my money mommy this is me take it or leave it

jillbailey26
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Well, those 3 were the MAIN ones of Passions and they have good chemistry.  I just find it funny that Rafe (Luis) and Arianna (Theresa) are brother and sister again and Brady (Ethan) is Arianna's (Theresa's) love interest again.  Just like on Passions, lol.

*When I pray "coincidences" happen, when I don't pray, they don't*

mom2mygirls
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:41 PM

It is odd to me that they would put them in the same type of roll but yeah they do have good chemistry.

Quoting jillbailey26:

Well, those 3 were the MAIN ones of Passions and they have good chemistry.  I just find it funny that Rafe (Luis) and Arianna (Theresa) are brother and sister again and Brady (Ethan) is Arianna's (Theresa's) love interest again.  Just like on Passions, lol.

mom2Bellarose
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM

I think they are trying to pull Passions ex veiwers. I didn't really watch passions but I hope if they bring in anyone else new it's not from their cast...I mean passions was cancelled and I LOVE DAYS! I don't want to see Days turned into passions and be cancelled.

TrezsMom
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:30 AM

I never really got into any other soap opera but Days. So I didn't know about any of that. But I noticed today that Arianna was different and wondered what happened. The original was so much prettier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)