Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

So im still trying to figure this out!I have a baby boy named Maddox Owen, he is 21 weeks old.He recently started eating stage one solid foods, he seems to be doing very well with it.He is a big baby, weighing in at about 21 pnds.The doctor tells me not to worry because his weight corrisponds with his height.He's really cuddly, and always smiling.Im a hairdresser part time, and my husband is a deputy.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
F_Stathouse
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Hello;

I have a chunky baby too; 26 pounds 12 ounces at 16 mths. old at 30 inches long.

A normal walking, talking, laughing baby.  He's been eating regular food since 3 mths. old; his was tuna-fish as his first food.  Ha,ha. 

My 4 yr. old is 41 pounds and 46 inches tall all legs and his first food was sushi with wasabi and ginger.

We eat alot of fish over here.

I am a SAHM/Female Head of my Household and my DH is a European Car Mechanic Owner.

brandithesuperm
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Hi. There are some Law Enforcement wives groups you may be interesed in.

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM

welcome

Welcome to CafeMom!

Please say hello to the other moms introducing themselves here.  You can add a reply to their post, visit their page and send out friend invitations! 

You'll find lots of Moms talking in our main forum - The Newcomers Club - Active discussion forum.   Feel free to join in - reply to posts and start some posts of your own!

We also suggest joining and meeting other Moms like you in these Recommended Groups.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the site!

coffee

\\ The Cafe Group Admin Team

Please join:
 Advice for Moms        The CafeMom  Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Kids, Fun & Photos! Kids, Fun & Photos!    Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
The Cafe                        CafeMom Hollywood

SIS213
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:31 PM

HI AND WELCOME,YOUR LITTLE MAN IS SO CUTE, MY BOYS WERE JUST LIKE THAT.THEY BOTH LOVE TO EAT WHEN THEY WERE SMALL AND STILL DO NOW.eating

redmamaof5
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Hey welcome! i have five kids and one is 5 months old and hes just starting baby food too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)