Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

? for Organic moms (please no debate) Poll

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM
  • 13 Replies

Poll

Question: How did you feed your babies?

Options:

Breastfed

Formula fed

A little of both

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 18

View Results

If you are organic feeding and living. did you BF or FF? Why? Just curious about the numbers, please do not debate this, I really just wanna know! Thanks!

I am Magen,  a 21 year old, former teen mommy with two children(Amon and Ryan),married to(Dustin) the father of both my children,high school graduate, exclusively & extended public breastfeeding (with no cover), baby wearing, co-sleeping, CIO is cruel, extended rear facing, extended harnessing, vaccinating, circumcising, thumb sucking encouraging, disposable diaper using, lets my kids trash the house, then picks it up for them, going to public school, doesn't force church but believes in God, goes to bed angry, does not fold laundry, loves to organize, listen to heavy metal and country, reads constantly, plays world of war craft with my husband, pro-life, child abuse survivor(NOT victim), republican, soon-to-be home owning, living my American dream, stay at home mommy!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:55 PM

She is still being breastfed at 18 months :) Not a drop of formula. I don't believe formula should be used unless it is medically necessary. That;s JMO

ramadan mubarak

PippaSkye

I Breastfeed but if I had to do formula it would be Organic formula lol . 

clovismommy25

I agree, thank you for you input!

Quoting isra1986:

She is still being breastfed at 18 months :) Not a drop of formula. I don't believe formula should be used unless it is medically necessary. That;s JMO

ElijahsMommy58
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Formula. I cant breastfeed.

clovismommy25
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:56 PM

I was thinking about that the other day, do they make organic or is it all the same?

Quoting PippaSkye:

katiebugg319
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:59 PM

i voted BF but we did end up having to go full on formula due to my milk supply decreasing so much and in the end totally. but either way, he's getting fed, i did what i could. and then what i HAD to do :)

mrs.curtis07
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:00 PM

yeah i think they do!  (i voted breast fed by the way)  that's what i would use, too, if i had to.  in all honesty, i'm not strictly "organic"... i use certain organic products but not everything is organic.  

i wonder what the cost of organic formula is, though.  i'm appalled at how much money they ask from moms who use regular non-organic formula!  

Quoting clovismommy25:

I was thinking about that the other day, do they make organic or is it all the same?

Quoting PippaSkye:

Wife to Brandon since 02.16.07 * Mommy to Emma Sue 12.27.07 * Henry Bishop is on his way!  EDD: 11.04.09*

I'm a proud U.S. Army combat veteran.

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Yes, they do :)

Quoting clovismommy25:

Quoting PippaSkye:

ramadan mubarak

amanda357
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:10 PM

My SIL is 100% organic and formula fed her baby.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

I_love_my_girls.gif my girls image by Phoebe_066         I_love_my_boys_1.gif boys image by lkfitz

HaydensMommy007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM

I breastfed my daughter until she was almost 16 months old when she self weaned. And she now eats all organic, all natural foods

~It only hurts when I'm breathing, my heart only breaks when it's beating, my dreams only die when I'm dreaming. So I hold my breath to forget.~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)