Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CLEANING LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:11 PM
  • 11 Replies

OMG.  I just went upstairs to get my 18 mo. old up from a nap and feed her lunch before getting her brother from school...as I am approaching the top of the stairs I smell FUNK.  So, naturally I think it is in my son's room.  I go in and no, nothing weird smelling in there.  I open the baby's room and no, no poop.  As I walk past my teens room it REAKS of funk!!!!!!!!  I open the door and gag.  She is not the cleanest person in the world and usually I keep checks.  She turned 17 in July so I thought maybe she would grow up a little NNNNNNNADA.  I search and search for the culprit of this funk and under her bed I find it...........

A container with cut up SPAM in it!?  WTF?  First off, I don't buy SPAM so I have no clue where she got it. Second, theh kids are not allowed food or drink out of the kitchen so she is against house rules.  I feel a coming to Jesus session in the making for her when she gets home.

Am I the only one with a nasty teenager.?

Give me strength.........SPAM...nasty.

Candie~

I have been a mom for 17+ years....I have been there, done that, seen it all and probably have the scars to prove it.

~We wanted to do a domestic open adoption so our daughter could know her birthfamily. Our daughters birthmother chose not to abort her, how could we abort our daughters birthmother from our lives.~

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmelieH
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:12 PM

ick :(

chloesmommy0208
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:13 PM

wow I could only imagine the smell lol.

myfoursonsks
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:14 PM
lol..that is really gross. I don't know why I thought of this, but your story reminded me of it. I saw a group of teenagers in front if the grocery store the otehr day..girls and guys. They had went in and bought disposable douches and were standing out front spraying them everywhere. I was like, "wtf?!", but I couldn't help but kind of laugh at them a little.
geminishadow79
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM

You have no one to blame but your self momma, after all, if we don't talk to our kids about spam, who will?  They will end up learning about it on the street and from their friends.  HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! 

I don't have teenagers yet but this story reminds me of my sister when she was. Shes a milkaholic and would always take milk to her room but then she would leave empty cups there for weeks with just that little tiny bit left in the bottom of the cup that you can never fully get.  It would dry up and smell so bad and then they would start growing mold sometimes.  Oh man it drove my mom insane!

eyegirl
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM

I have one too.My sons 14 and to get this child to take a bath.He went on a group date with some friends and the girl he likes would not sit next to him.I had told him to take a shower before hand.His idea of a shower is turn on the water get wet get out.Well his nails were so dirty she didn't want him to touch her.I bought her a dozen roses cause she told him flat out what was wrong.He take showers now.In fact the otherday I caught them holding hands. 

NO1LKME3
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Quoting geminishadow79:

You have no one to blame but your self momma, after all, if we don't talk to our kids about spam, who will?  They will end up learning about it on the street and from their friends.  HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! 

I don't have teenagers yet but this story reminds me of my sister when she was. Shes a milkaholic and would always take milk to her room but then she would leave empty cups there for weeks with just that little tiny bit left in the bottom of the cup that you can never fully get.  It would dry up and smell so bad and then they would start growing mold sometimes.  Oh man it drove my mom insane!

Yeah, you are right.  I should have covered that NO SPAM rule in the house rules I made her sign.  !LOL!

I am so amazed at her audacity at times.  If it had not smelled so bad, I would have put it under her pillow to teach her a lesson, you know....I like that idea.!

Candie~

I have been a mom for 17+ years....I have been there, done that, seen it all and probably have the scars to prove it.

~We wanted to do a domestic open adoption so our daughter could know her birthfamily. Our daughters birthmother chose not to abort her, how could we abort our daughters birthmother from our lives.~

NO1LKME3
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Quoting myfoursonsks:

lol..that is really gross. I don't know why I thought of this, but your story reminded me of it. I saw a group of teenagers in front if the grocery store the otehr day..girls and guys. They had went in and bought disposable douches and were standing out front spraying them everywhere. I was like, "wtf?!", but I couldn't help but kind of laugh at them a little.

Um, yeah just gross.  What the hell is wrong with kids these days besides most of them have little to parental guidance?

Wow, our future leaders and their douches.

CAndie~

dfarmer630
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:21 PM

I feel your pain momma. I have a 13 year old daughter that is a PIG. She does the same thing, leaving plates of half eaten food in her room until they stink, cups sitting around etc.....

Yeah and she leaves dirty clothes everywhere and that smells good too !!!  

NO1LKME3
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM

Quoting dfarmer630:

I feel your pain momma. I have a 13 year old daughter that is a PIG. She does the same thing, leaving plates of half eaten food in her room until they stink, cups sitting around etc.....

Yeah and she leaves dirty clothes everywhere and that smells good too !!!  

Oh mama, I could on for days about dirty clothes and undies.  She and I go around and around about that.

She is a great student but she is a gross housemate and I am really tired of her funk....however, she is going into the Air Force after high school so I hope they can beat some sense into her about organization and repsonsibility. 

*gag*  I still smell it in my nose..HEFFER!

Candie~

GreenEyePixie
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:30 PM

I remember as a teen I had this horrible smell in my room. I am not the cleanest person but my room is usually pretty clean. my mom and I scrubbed the floors, washed the sheets, EVERYTHING. Nothing helped. I dropped something and it rolled under my dresser one day... There was a MOLE living under it that where the smell was from we had a hole in the wall. Never noticed it b/c we didnt move the heavy funiture when we cleaned. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)