Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THOSE DAMN KIDS!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:30 PM
  • 15 Replies

Poll

Question: what do u think?

Options:

WOW they're so cool and great! <8 D

no, super annoying and creepy

lets see, other is IDC

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

lol, whats up with the Jump Arounds/Fresh Beat Band??

i mean, i just dont ''get' it, they are really creepy and annoying, who exactly are they? why the name change? what is that show actaully about?

edit: Here is the 1st video I found on Youtube

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dswarila
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:31 PM

confusedHuh?

Turtleangel04
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:32 PM
Quoting dswarila:

confusedHuh?

typing groom   teen boy

Funny Pictures

Group Owner of: NoDak Moms & SewWhat. Admin for: East-side Gossip & Washington State Mommies.    Yahoo IM: TyphoonTurtle  (Add your CM nick to request)

HaydensMommy007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:38 PM

OMGosh!

I loathe those kids! 

they are so weird. And I dont understand why they changed their name...

~It only hurts when I'm breathing, my heart only breaks when it's beating, my dreams only die when I'm dreaming. So I hold my breath to forget.~

cillaluvsmali
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Quoting Turtleangel04:

Quoting dswarila:

confusedHuh?

oh lol, they are some really annoying kids/grown ppl on Nogin that sing and dance, they just got their own show

i think i'll add a vid

abbynzachsmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:50 PM

I HATE this show. I have watched it twice now with my daughter, and while I haven't seen any "content" that i dont like, it is really really annoying. And its obvious they are lip syncing. What i dont get is the point...what is it? There is a "moral" to most of the shows on noggin, like a lesson..something ot be learned. But not this show....

navy     Lovin my Sailor!!!

Pregnant with baby #3? join us! ~ Pregnant again!...baby#3

Want to connect with other Navy wives? Check us out! ~ Navy Wives

dswarila
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Hmmm... I kinda like 'em from the clip you showed. Why do you think they are creepy? They seem much better than the Wiggles or the Teletubbies!!

My_4_cuties_08
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Quoting dswarila:

Hmmm... I kinda like 'em from the clip you showed. Why do you think they are creepy? They seem much better than the Wiggles or the Teletubbies!!

Agree

TheSinFamily
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:56 PM

I CAN NOT STAND THEM! bleh. .. .

cillaluvsmali
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:01 PM

Quoting abbynzachsmommy:

I HATE this show. I have watched it twice now with my daughter, and while I haven't seen any "content" that i dont like, it is really really annoying.

YESS!! lol, DH and i get this fuchi face whenever it comes on, its like its a joke or something cuz who would WANT to watch that? lol

And its obvious they are lip syncing.

Thats the 1st thing i thought of when i saw them, but i heard that thats not true...i still wonder tho. And if they got good singers for the girls, then why not get good ones for the boys too??

What i dont get is the point...what is it? There is a "moral" to most of the shows on noggin, like a lesson..something ot be learned. But not this show....

See thats what i mean, what exactly is going on in this show? is it all about learning to dance or what? is it because our kids are too fat lol? or maybe because music is being cut in schools?? idk, is there even a story in the show? or is it all dancing and singing nonstop??

Ginanne
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:06 PM

are you sure those are kids? they look like they are in their 20s... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)