Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question/Poll about kids in booster seats

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:37 PM
  • 1 Replies

Poll

Question: How does your child ride in the car?

Options:

Across the chest

Behind their back/booster seat

They use a booster seat with a lap belt only

They sit on the seat with lap belt only

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 7

View Results

Lately I have seen so many kids riding in booster seats with the shoulder belt behind their back or behind the seat.  Is this what most people do? If you have a kid not using a harnessed car seat, how do they usually ride?

Why does my toddler ride Rear-Facing? Because she is not a minimum. She deserves more than that. If we get into an accident, I want to know that I have done everything in my power to protect her.  Rear-Facing is endorsed by every car seat authority in the US. It is PROVEN to be safer. Why would I choose to take an unneccessary risk with the most precious gift that I have been given? PM me for more info!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mamalinzie
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:10 PM

Bump

Why does my toddler ride Rear-Facing? Because she is not a minimum. She deserves more than that. If we get into an accident, I want to know that I have done everything in my power to protect her.  Rear-Facing is endorsed by every car seat authority in the US. It is PROVEN to be safer. Why would I choose to take an unneccessary risk with the most precious gift that I have been given? PM me for more info!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)