Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

girl found that was kidnapped 18 yrs ago

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:52 PM
  • 28 Replies

where did they keep her for no one to know about her, what has she gone through, how will this all turn out?

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amb_josh
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:53 PM

i havent heard this yet

AFWifeNMom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:54 PM

I have not heard anything about this

Lilypie

Pregnancy ticker
FaerieMommie23
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:54 PM

There was a post on here yesturday that explained all that stuff..

avi_nevaeh_mama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:55 PM

They kept her in some secluded backyard in tents and out buildings. I guess the guy kidnapper also raped her and she has a 16 yr old and an 11 yr old by him. It's such a crazy story.

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:56 PM

i posted  a post about this the other day  i found it on yahoo front page

blondie7221
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:56 PM

yes, she is now 29, at the time she was 11, google it.

Quoting AFWifeNMom:

I have not heard anything about this

blondie7221
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:58 PM

yeah hubby said the raideo was saying something bout an eltric shed so she couldnt get out. but I cant find that anywhere

Quoting avi_nevaeh_mama:

They kept her in some secluded backyard in tents and out buildings. I guess the guy kidnapper also raped her and she has a 16 yr old and an 11 yr old by him. It's such a crazy story.

JasonsMom2007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:58 PM

I was just in the town where she was found the other day!  This is one crazy story. 

Hubby and I are really wondering though, they said they had a tip and then like 2 days later they found her.  That seemed really fast to us!  Apparently the tip was there were similarities with another kidnapping case so it´s not like somebody gave them a tip that she was being held captive at their neighbor´s house or anything!

FaerieMommie23
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:00 PM

The news report said she walked into a police department and told them who she was.

brandithesuperm
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:01 PM

I heard about it on the early show this morning. She was kidnapped at age 11 she's 29 now. They kept her in the backyard somewhere and she had 2 kids by her abducter was really all I caught of the story. I thought it was wierd myself....Where did they keep these children? Why didn't he just keep her in the house why outside? Did he have another family?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)