Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice tmi, mature mommies only

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:16 PM
  • 13 Replies

i am emabarrased to post this but im a little worried, two days ago i went to the bathroom, and when i wiped, i had a little blood in my discharge. I was thinking i was going to start my period. Yesterday the same thing, reddish discharge, but no period. Same thing today. I have not had my period nor am i even due for it. I have not had sex in 2 and a half mnths so i know im not pregnant. Its just wierd, anyone know what it could be? Should i be worried?

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newagemom700
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I don't know, but i hope someone does! BUMP

mandalouwhotn

My best friend had the same thing 2 weeks ago.  It kept getting worse and worse and finally she went to the ER.  The Dr told her it was probably hemroids or an ulcer and she needed a colonoscopy because it COULD be a sign of somehting worse.  I would go to your Dr.'s just to make sure.

Michellemom372

it happens to me  sometimes to i was told its not serious unless it hurts when you pee   it may be if you masturbate you could have a tiny tear

Im Michelle/Im a ferrel cat feeding/Animal loving/Marrying an older man/Teen Mommy/Chihuahua owning/Poker playing/Disabled/Gay rights activist/not giving a fuck what you think =]

catk78

If there are no other physical symptoms, like abdominal cramping, headache, fever, dizziness, pale skin, etc. etc. then it is most likely spotting between your period. If you are on certain birth control or started new meds that can happen.  Even with stress the menstrual cycle can be thrown off

damionsmama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:19 PM

o ma, that is soo scary. i jkust had a pap 2 mos ago, everything came out fine. It couldve been something they missed maybe?

Quoting mandalouwhotn:

My best friend had the same thing 2 weeks ago.  It kept getting worse and worse and finally she went to the ER.  The Dr told her it was probably hemroids or an ulcer and she needed a colonoscopy because it COULD be a sign of somehting worse.  I would go to your Dr.'s just to make sure.

Aslen
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Have you been under a lot of stress? Sometimes, stress can affect your cycle.

Like, when i was in Basic, I didn't get my period for like, 7 weeks, due to stress. There's so many different things that it culd be, it would be hard to give an opinion (and it would ONLY be an opinion) without knowing more. :)

meg.gif Meg picture by purplevaze

myfoursonsks
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Sometimes you have a little bit of spotting around ovulation just from hormonal changes. 

damionsmama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:22 PM

yeah, ive been definately stressed.

Quoting Aslen:

Have you been under a lot of stress? Sometimes, stress can affect your cycle.

Like, when i was in Basic, I didn't get my period for like, 7 weeks, due to stress. There's so many different things that it culd be, it would be hard to give an opinion (and it would ONLY be an opinion) without knowing more. :)

kiwi05amber
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:22 PM

i would say go to the doctor, because it could be sooo many different things! call your gyno and talk to a nurse about what is going on. she should be able to tell you if you need to come in or not.

i'm a mommy, wife, lover, bitch hater, no drama queen, organic feeding, sweet cooking, housewife, maid, skinny cow loving, tan, hair dying, victoria secret wearing, who wears short shorts, birth controling, tuber, wine drinking, extreme sports, pampered chef loving, work out everday kind of wowman!!

mandalouwhotn
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Maybe.  Ulcers and hemroids can appear at any point.  And paps are really not that relaible.  I would go bac to the Dr just to be safe.

Quoting damionsmama:

o ma, that is soo scary. i jkust had a pap 2 mos ago, everything came out fine. It couldve been something they missed maybe?

Quoting mandalouwhotn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)