Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were experiencing.....please bump...

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:40 PM
  • 25 Replies

...on and off nausea, constant hunger, weird bowel issues, upset stomach, tingling boobs, larger areolis(Spelling?), fatigue,and bloating, and not really sure if you just had period or missed it, peeing more often, would you take a pregnancy test? Or would you think all of the above symptoms were from taking a prenatal vitamin?

I just don't want to go through the disappointment if it's negative so I'm debating on when to take it....

Thanks!  Please bump, I want as many opinions as I can get!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jlm2676
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:41 PM

I would take a test.  I don't think vitamins would make you feel like that.  Good Luck

JEN
baby development

babies
ajswenson
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:42 PM

I am a preggo test junkie, so I would have already bought it and taken it.

vbutterfly1021
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:43 PM
i would have definitely taken in by now
KatieFlower
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:44 PM

definitely.

Damali0812
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:44 PM

I say take the test, I dont think a vitamin would do it

My two wonderful daughters Destiny age 7 yrs and Kiley age 4 yrs

3greatkids751
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:45 PM

I have ALL of these AND some lol.. I'm 9 weeks pregnant!! GL mama and keep us posted! YAY I love the posts =) lol

Quoting calcalmommy:

...on and off nausea, constant hunger, weird bowel issues, upset stomach, tingling boobs, larger areolis(Spelling?), fatigue,and bloating, and not really sure if you just had period or missed it, peeing more often, would you take a pregnancy test? Or would you think all of the above symptoms were from taking a prenatal vitamin?

I just don't want to go through the disappointment if it's negative so I'm debating on when to take it....

Thanks!  Please bump, I want as many opinions as I can get!

Wife to my Marine 3-7-07  Mommy to 3 little princess's - Faith  2-16-02, Kaylee 3-14-04, Madison 1-24-08.. Expecting #4 in 2010!!

pregnancy

Got Mamas Milk BlinkieI Love My LCPL Blinkie

Proud Mom Of Girls Blinkie

AngelicaRenee
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:45 PM

same. prenatals have never made me feel that way.

Quoting jlm2676:

I would take a test.  I don't think vitamins would make you feel like that.  Good Luck

lalala09
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:46 PM

I would take one, but tell myself beforehand that you know it will be negative and try not to get your hopes up just in case. I've never heard of prenatals giving you all those symptoms. So I would test to make sure. Hope everything turns out the way you want it. Good luck!

calcalmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Have you ever been scared of the disappointment if you get a negative??

rebeccasmommy09
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM

I'd take a test just to see. I understand not wanting to be disappointed though (been there, done that). When I suspected I was pregnant last year I waited until the morning to take the test to make sure I had the highest concentration of the hormones in my urine. I didn't want to risk getting a false negative. GL! :)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)