Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg I just wanna go somewhee for a few hours...someone wanna come pick me up?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

I swear I wish I had a car bcuz I would go somewhere, anywhere for a few hours. I wrote earlier how DF was acting like an ass bcuz his friend is here. Well now his friend invited a girl, who I dont really like. If we got along & she was a friend I would have no problem. But we dont not get along, we just dont talk its weird. Him & her dont even talk unless they go off somewhere. Well I got upset bcuz no one asked me if it was ok, he just asked DF, which is fine & dandy but they could have at least TOLD me she was coming I only knew bcuz I asked bcuz I overheard them talking. Would that piss you off?

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joheilismom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:57 PM

oh heck yea that would piss me off. If i dont like that person that person would not be in my house, point, blank, period. If someone is coming over i have to know who and when. My husband knows that and he always asks me if its cool. if its not cool then he will say ok and thats the end of it. But it works both ways. i wont have anyone over here if he dont like the person either. unless its family then he just gotta suck it up. Maybe since u dont have a car you could go for a walk or something.

Joheili's mom girl on a swing

Young_Mommy89
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:11 PM

The weird thing is he has NEVER not asked either him or hiss friend will ask. PPl who wont talk to me in my own home make me uncomfortable & I shouldt feel uncomfortable in my own home!!

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:14 PM

no you shouldnt have to feel uncomfrotable in your own home. Find something to keep you away from her and Busy while she is there.

JGLeagones
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Uhhh I wouldnt allow her in

I would intercept that problem at the door

I would say to ALL PARTIES INVOLVED..you guys are MORE THAN WELCOME to go outside and hang out, but that bitch IS NOT comming in

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net
isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Going through something similar tonight. DH's best friend is bringing one of his sluts over my house.

ramadan mubarak

LaPaBa
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Yes there are days when I actually get up and just drive around town to clear my mind. But today our truck isn't feeling well, so I am not driving anywhere until my husband has time to look at it. I think the fuel line is loose or somethign, this sux!!! I would love to go to sonic and get a lemon berry slush.

Paulathcat043.gif Animated Animals image by Keefers_animatedbackgroundbutterflies.gif animated butterfly image by autumnbreeze_2006

larissacst
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:20 PM

i always know when someoneis coming over because SO always tells me to pick up any toys that are laying around. take your kiddos for a walk or something...is there a playground within walking distance? or maybe a walk to the store for a lollipop.

Kaybean
by Kayleen on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Doesn't your DF have a car you can use? And there is no reason why his friend should be having a girl over that you don't like in your OWN home. That is so inconsiderate. At least ask you if its okay and if you want to leave, your DF could give you his car to use (assuming he has one). If it were me, I would be doing everything in my power to get a car. I can't imagine not being able to drive off and leave when I want. Put your foot down and say that its just as much your home and you WILL feel comfortable and respected in your own home. Is there any particular reason you ladies don't like each other?

TTC a GIRL? Want a GIRL in the future?
Join this group!!! We share tips and
methods for conceiving that baby girl!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22322

Young_Mommy89
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Well it isnt to the point Id call her a bitch. I'v ejust been upset all day due to DF being an ass & I would really prefer there wasnt even more company for him to be acting that way in front of.

Quoting JGLeagones:

Uhhh I wouldnt allow her in

I would intercept that problem at the door

I would say to ALL PARTIES INVOLVED..you guys are MORE THAN WELCOME to go outside and hang out, but that bitch IS NOT comming in

zekesgirl
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:25 PM

After reading your other post and this one I will say, you need to bring out your inner ghetto girl(everyone has one..lol) totally go off make everyone get the f*ck out and take a bubblebath:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)