Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats the craziest thing you have seen....

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:04 PM
  • 67 Replies

on here? 

we have all seen some crazy post dont name names  

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Love_My_Leah
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:06 PM

There was like a 20-page thread on the SAHM group, just a huge bash fest over bacon. Yes, the food.  

ToddlerRides.gif Rear facing blinkie 2 image by Kipani4jc

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Someone wanting sympathy for their underage son who was in jail for a DUI. The big bad jail people were being mean to him :(
The pregnant stripper/prostitute who wondered why her SO left her. She expected him to stay and raise the baby even though it might not be him because he was raising her kids she came into the reltionship with. And she was 19.

ramadan mubarak

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:07 PM

What was it? Lol. I wish I had seen it! Don't eat pork, but I love turkey bacon!

Quoting Love_My_Leah:

There was like a 20-page thread on the SAHM group, just a huge bash fest over bacon. Yes, the food.  

ramadan mubarak

faithfulmomof1
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Quoting isra1986:

Someone wanting sympathy for their underage son who was in jail for a DUI. The big bad jail people were being mean to him :(
The pregnant stripper/prostitute who wondered why her SO left her. She expected him to stay and raise the baby even though it might not be him because he was raising her kids she came into the reltionship with. And she was 19.

i thought she was 18 w/ 2 kids lol 

mediumchunkx
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:08 PM

reecenkaden

Women angry because you're not raising your child the exact same way she's raising her's.

dancingpengiune.gif the dancer image by jjjohnnaThis Penguin Dances for Freedom From Religion
I got that BOOM BOOM POW!!!

madmomof5

people who make a post about what we think when we 'see a fat kid'

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:09 PM

She had 2 kids and was pregnant with twins possibly. It could have bee 18, all I know is she said she started stripping and whoring at 16, lol.

Quoting faithfulmomof1:

Quoting isra1986:

i thought she was 18 w/ 2 kids lol 

ramadan mubarak

LuvmySFSGT
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:09 PM

A girl who's husband punched her in her pregnant stomach...hit her head on the cabinet on purpose...punched her 2 year old son...and refused to buy food for the house. She claimed she had no ride to a shelter...so we found her a ride and a shelter...nope didn't want it.

The sad thing is this was not a troll...just a very desperate loser who loved a man more than her kids...

Love_My_Leah
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Lol! One mom posted a pic of the breakfast her husband made her or something, and of course someone said how unhealthy it was and it just flew off from there!

Quoting isra1986:

What was it? Lol. I wish I had seen it! Don't eat pork, but I love turkey bacon!

Quoting Love_My_Leah:

ToddlerRides.gif Rear facing blinkie 2 image by Kipani4jc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)