Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Winnie the pooh

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:13 PM
  • 18 Replies

I'm planning a Winnie the pooh party for my daughter. Has anyone made there own winnie the pooh cake? or ordered one? And if so where did u order it and how much? any pics would be great!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zgirls009
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:22 PM

I had a classic pooh cake made for my baby shower...check online for people who do it from their home.  Mine was still kinda pricey because of everything I wanted and ended up being $150, but was sooo worth it. 

Here is the website:

http://immaculatecakes.blogspot.com/

Butterfly1962
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:25 PM

just had to say that the winnie cake right here is the cutest thing ever!!!! AWESOME

ktwister
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:31 PM

I've made the Winnie the Pooh cake used the Wilton cake pan and used the star tip to fill in.

nancycsel
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:31 PM

Our daughter's 2nd birthday was a Winnie the Pooh theme.. we just ordered the cake from our grocery store (Coborns).. it was around $45.  I wasn't super impressed with it but it was cute enough.  It was delicious though! I just think she did a sloppy job with the writting and it was too light.

We actually got the little figurines from the dollar store, washed them and gave them to the cake decorate to add to the cake.

jella31
by Angela on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Quoting nancycsel:

Our daughter's 2nd birthday was a Winnie the Pooh theme.. we just ordered the cake from our grocery store (Coborns).. it was around $45.  I wasn't super impressed with it but it was cute enough.  It was delicious though! I just think she did a sloppy job with the writting and it was too light.

We actually got the little figurines from the dollar store, washed them and gave them to the cake decorate to add to the cake.

45?!? damn wth? i mean its cute but like not for that price

nancycsel
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Quoting jella31:

Quoting nancycsel:

45?!? damn wth? i mean its cute but like not for that price

LOL.. ya, we used whip cream frosting which costs more and it was a huge cake.. way bigger than we needed.

xoheaven777
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM

I dont even lknow what a cobrns store is. lol i live in ca.

honey27
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:41 PM

i i bought this one for my twins yesterday for there 2yr old birthday, it cost $19.48 from walmart.

MELISSA
mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:44 PM

yep,I did that one also! It was pretty easy and fun,although I had my cake decorating pro mil direct me!

Quoting ktwister:

I've made the Winnie the Pooh cake used the Wilton cake pan and used the star tip to fill in.

Lilypie
momofgirls63
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:49 PM
Pooh and Tigger Rocking Boat
I haven't ever ordered a Pooh cake for my girls, but I found this one on Ingles website. I do usually order our cakes from them:) They cost around $20.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)