Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What 2yr old does this? Are all 2yr olds this weird?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok i put my kids in the room/playroom to play while i cleaned living room and dining room and move some things around cause eaither today or tomorrow we are getting a couch & loveseat. so he was by the gate i put up to keep them in their room. well he is just standing there watching me. i tell him go and play, go play with sissy. usally he runs to his millions of toys and starts playing. today he cried! what the heck? lmao! what 2yr old cries when i say go play?! are all kids this weird or just mine lol!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
2bratzillasmama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Awww, he was just wanting his mommy!  My nearly 2 yo dd does that sometimes.  I think it's "If I stay right here, I won't miss anything" lol

MommyArmyWife
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:52 PM

my son does it all the time, we actually moved his toys into the unused half of our living room cuz he wouldnt play with them unless he could see us lol

lauraluann
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:54 PM

My 2 year old is pretty good about playing in her playroom, but sometimes she would rather play with mommy or daddy.  Your son just wanted your attention and for you to play with him.  My DD always runs to me after she has been in her room playing and says "mommy I missed you"  it is so sweet.

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Yes. My DD does this! Everytime I am on the phone she wants to bother me so I tell her in a nomal voice "Go play with your toys baby girl" and she cries! She is 18 months!

ramadan mubarak

JasonsMom2007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:05 PM

My son would much rather stay with me and help me clean than go play without me!  I don´t believe in gating him in his room so I let him help.  It´s good for him to learn and he has become quite the helper!

luvbeinamommy68
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

My son would much rather stay with me and help me clean than go play without me!  I don´t believe in gating him in his room so I let him help.  It´s good for him to learn and he has become quite the helper!

oh yes my son helps out alot! he loves to help me out, but i just wanted to get it done real quick lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)