Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats the longest?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

whats the longest time you have gone with out seeing your kids....i left wednesday and i wont get him back till saturday...im going crazy!! i miss my little boy. its the longest i have gone without him. we never leave each other..so whats the longest and how often 

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Phatpatswife
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM

My ds only over night at grandma's.

When my dd was younger I went on a cruise with my (at the time)SO and we we're gone for 5 days. That's the longest.

audriesmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:11 PM

I went 10 days when we went to Hawaii.  My daughter was 2.  With my 5 1/2 month old I went 7 hours and we were both pretty miserable.

shellbell75
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:11 PM

I saw ds once in 16 days. I was in ICU and then transfered to another hospital. I saw him in between the transfer.

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:12 PM

10 hours a day for 3 weeks when my mom was in the hospital. It killed me!

ramadan mubarak

Schleetle
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Two weeks...They were staying with our in-laws while DH had to switch duty stations so we wouldn't have to pull them out of school at the end of the year (there was only a little over a month left). We went to see them every weekend, but my MIL took them on a trip one weekend, It stunk!! I missed them a lot.

Pregnancy Ticker

Twizlr
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:17 PM

My 8 year old DD spend 2 weeks away from me this summer, 1 week at camp and the following week with my parents because they weren't going to be around for her birthday. 

I have only been away from my boys for 3 nights.  I went to Kentucky with a friend last year to meet his son and bring him back to spend a month with his father.

My oldest 2 go for weekends with their father's family all the time also.  I don't let my youngest do that yet.  

Beatlemama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:19 PM

I had to go to a training four hours away this summer and was gone for four days.  Too long!  I missed him like crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)