Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Horror Films???

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

Do you like them? Will you be watching the new Final Destination 3D and Halloween II? Here are the trailers, if you haven't seen them.

If you've already seen either of these movies, what did you think of them. I'm debating if I want to go see them or not.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Erna2
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:23 PM

I can't wait!!!

Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Hell yeah!  I love horror films.  DH and I are going to see Halloween 2 in 2 hours and I can't wait!  An impromptu date.  My mom stopped by to see the girls and asked if she could take them home with her for a while.  They both got excited when she said that.  I asked how long is a while.she said whenever you get home from your date I'm sending you on.  Came upstairs asked DH if we could go see it at 7:15, he said sure.  Got the girls in mom's car, pick them up later!

I can't wait to go see it!  Been looking forward to it all summer.  Been keeping updated on it on Rob's MySpace page. 

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
UncondtnlLove
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Aww, lucky you. I wish that I could go tonight but I know that I won't be able to. Hopefully, I will get to go eventually though. Have fun on your date!!!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Hell yeah!  I love horror films.  DH and I are going to see Halloween 2 in 2 hours and I can't wait!  An impromptu date.  My mom stopped by to see the girls and asked if she could take them home with her for a while.  They both got excited when she said that.  I asked how long is a while.she said whenever you get home from your date I'm sending you on.  Came upstairs asked DH if we could go see it at 7:15, he said sure.  Got the girls in mom's car, pick them up later!

I can't wait to go see it!  Been looking forward to it all summer.  Been keeping updated on it on Rob's MySpace page. 

Earth-Angel
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:27 PM

I want to see Halloween 2. I have Halloween on dvd by Rob Zombie, better than the originals. I'm not into Final Destination though. 

NadiasMommy427
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:30 PM

I collect horror movies!!! I can't wait to see them both!!! 

My Beautiful Family

ShadowRaven
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:38 PM

The final destination movie looks stupid lol. The first one was good, the second was ok. They should have stopped with that (since they included the story line that "death" was going back to tie up loose ends from the first movie). But once Hollywood gets a decent idea, they just have to beat it to death.

I just got the first Halloween remake, which I plan on watching this weekend, and the 2nd one looks appealing.

Come join my group, The Speakeasy!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheSpeakeasy

luvbeinamommy68
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:43 PM

i LOVE horror movies but i can NOT watch them while pregnant! i have no idea why! they scare the crap outa me when im pregnant, but when im not im fine. its the weirdest thing. maybe it has to do with all the bloodly parts of the movie? its ok, as soon as i have this baby im renting them or buying them! i want to see both.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)