Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

high school friday night FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:54 PM
  • 8 Replies

Any one else into their local highschool football?

We have a game tonight ( first of the season!!!) and I can't wait!

Do you dress up for it? I do, well shirts and face paint, that's about it though.

oh, I forgot......

GO INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mrs.Morgan
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM

HECK YEAH I LOVE HS FOOTBALL!! I used to make shirts and face paint paint my car with all the numbers and namesof the players then I became an athletic trainer good times lol thanks for taking me back

GO DONS!!!

Photobucket

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:58 PM

No our football team sucks and has since we moved here four years ago!!

Mrs.Morgan
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM

OURS sucked after i graduated but they can always get better

Quoting lapcounter:

Photobucket

ajjs1972
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:01 PM

YEA- OURS PICKED IT UP AFTER WE MOVED HERE, WE HAVE BEEN TO STATE TWICE AND WE HAVE ONLY LIVED HERE THREE YEARS! 9 sorry for caps- looked up and seen it on, again sorry!

Quoting Mrs.Morgan:

Quoting lapcounter:

Kikesama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:01 PM

HELL YES! Every year! I don't go all out with face paint until the State game, but I do have my shirts, blankets, and such with our team logo and colors. Our first game is tonite also.

GO PIRATES!

Mrs.Morgan
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:05 PM

we won district every year and got really close to state 2 years in a row do you have commercials about the teams that get to the play-offs/?

Quoting ajjs1972:

YEA- OURS PICKED IT UP AFTER WE MOVED HERE, WE HAVE BEEN TO STATE TWICE AND WE HAVE ONLY LIVED HERE THREE YEARS! 9 sorry for caps- looked up and seen it on, again sorry!

Quoting Mrs.Morgan:

Quoting lapcounter:

Photobucket

ajjs1972
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:08 PM

not that know of, maybe tho, I do know whoever makes it, it is plastered all over the local news stations till the final game, and in our town, if we go to state, the whole damn town is up in arms! the pride and crap can almost be too much, but I love it!

Quoting Mrs.Morgan:

we won district every year and got really close to state 2 years in a row do you have commercials about the teams that get to the play-offs/?

Quoting ajjs1972:

Quoting Mrs.Morgan:

Quoting lapcounter:

Mrs.Morgan
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:10 PM

sounds really fun the thing is with us me and hubby met at the same high school but he went to rival school and graduated there and its funny because im always  GO DONS!! and hes like what ever and all the things people say about rival schools lol

Quoting ajjs1972:

not that know of, maybe tho, I do know whoever makes it, it is plastered all over the local news stations till the final game, and in our town, if we go to state, the whole damn town is up in arms! the pride and crap can almost be too much, but I love it!

Quoting Mrs.Morgan:

Quoting ajjs1972:

Quoting Mrs.Morgan:

Quoting lapcounter:

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)