Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check this out! :0 )

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:01 PM
  • 7 Replies

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AngelRT
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:03 PM

I was actually able to read all of it! It did drive me CRAZY seeing all the misspelled words!!! LOL!

Twizlr
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Quoting AngelRT:

I was actually able to read all of it! It did drive me CRAZY seeing all the misspelled words!!! LOL!

Same here!  I have seen things like this before and the spelling drives me nuts!!!!!

krisalynn
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Me too.

Monstersmom307
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:06 PM

I was able to read it w/o a problem.  The funny thing is that I am horrible with word scrambles

NO1LKME3
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:07 PM

I can read it and apparently most everyone can...so why are we teaching spelling again?

~L j/k.

Candie~

I have been a mom for 17+ years....I have been there, done that, seen it all and probably have the scars to prove it.

~We wanted to do a domestic open adoption so our daughter could know her birthfamily. Our daughters birthmother chose not to abort her, how could we abort our daughters birthmother from our lives.~

LadybugsMonkeys
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:13 PM
krisalynn
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Quoting NO1LKME3:

I can read it and apparently most everyone can...so why are we teaching spelling again?

~L j/k.

Candie~

Sorry, wasnt trying to teach spelling. Just thought this would be fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)