Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When does?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

Your toddler go to bed?? Do they have a set bedtime every night? Do they cry when they have to go to sleep?

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommy2Two4Now
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:39 PM

bump

mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:40 PM

When mine was a toddler she went to bed around 8-8:30.She whined a bit but she settled down and went to sleep by herself.

Lilypie
bethandbabies26
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:40 PM

My daughter is 3 and she goes to bed at 8:45 or 9:00...and she doesn't cry, although she is getting good at stall tactics...all of a sudden she'll be dying of thirst, or need to pee, or one of my favorites is when she wont stop screaming 'I have boogers!'. My son is 22 months and goes to bed at 8:30...he's my sleeper...he grabs his 'lovie' and goes right to bed with no protests. Good luck, I've learned that if you stick with the same routine my kids do better than if I switch it up more than one day.

iluvmylilmen
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Since it's still light outside later the boys (2 1/2 & 4 1/2) go to bed at 8-830. But when fall/winter hits they are usually in bed by 730. They don't cry or anything...but I do let them watch TV in their room..so it's on noggin and they are usually sleeping before the next show comes on.

honeybee2504
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:41 PM

My daughter is 2 and she goes to bed at 7:30 everynight..No crying or anything..i count my blessings

terrabiglieri
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:42 PM

My kids are 1, 3, and 5. They all go to bed at 8:30. They dont fight it as long as they take a nap early or they wont be tired.

Lilcountrygrl86
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:44 PM

Well our daughter shares a room with us so she is on a late schedual...she usually goes down around 11:00pm. Some times she goes right to sleep...sometimes she fights it, she will usually just lay there and talk to herself/us/or her stuffed annimals. She usually sleeps till 10:00 in the morning sometimes 10:30ish...it just depends. She turned two in may by the way.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:50 PM

Naeem has sleeping problems so whenever he is ready to go to bed he crawls on the couch in the living room and falls to asleep.  Then I have to move him to his bed  :)  For some reason he likes to go to sleep only on the couch.  Anyway he doesn't have a specific bedtime but he goes to bed between 7:30-8:00pm each night.  The only time he cries is when he's over tired and don't know what to do with himself so he fights sleep.   Oh and he gets up every morning between 5-5:30am..  Ugh!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)