Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wasn't invited :( *VENT*

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:40 PM
  • 32 Replies

I am kinda pissed right now! I text my aunt to tell her something cute DD said about her and she called me back to see what was going on and how we were. We were talking and I asked what was she up to tonight. She said 'Going to CJ's birthday party'
CJ, my brother CJ? Yeah. My dad and step mom never told me, never invited me! I just talked to my step mom today and never a mention of it!
Would you be upset?

ramadan mubarak

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fallnangel93
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Wow, thats not cool. I would be upset! Do you know of any reason why they wouldnt invite you?? Did you get into an arguement or anything? Im sorry mama =(

mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:42 PM

If I was actually close to my brother I'd be upset but since I'm not,eh.I wouldn't care,sad to say..

Lilypie
CSRodriguez

Wow that is cold  mama    Sorry  

lizmarie1975

Quoting mamaslilpunkin:

If I was actually close to my brother I'd be upset but since I'm not,eh.I wouldn't care,sad to say..

Ditto!

Mercy121

do you have a strained relationship? if you don't then i would be upset.  

groombride   at the beachfloating in pool

Renewing our vows February 13, 2010

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:46 PM

No strained relationship at all. I am good enough to baby sit my brother, but not good enough to be invited to his party!

ramadan mubarak

Mercy121
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:48 PM

then I'd be pissed & "accidentally" stop by for a visit tonight. 

groombride   at the beachfloating in pool

Renewing our vows February 13, 2010

angelmom713
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:51 PM

I think you have every right to be upset and I would GO ANYWAY!!!!    How old is your brother and where is the party?

cheyeone
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:52 PM

that happens so much in my family that  I quit caring.

I not only was never invited but was expected to watch every one elses kids so they could go out.

It was always assumed that I didn't want to get a sitter and go to adult family functions too.

I just quit letting myself be available and started doing my own things with friends instead of being their for family stuff.

My sis never invites me for her b-days and I never invite her it works

all the siggys seem to say all theses beliefs that each mom has... I just believe that each of us raise our kids to the best of our abilities and pray they become responsible adults someday. so really does it matter if we erf or bf or ff or co-sleep or tummy sleep or are sahm or single moms who work 2 jobs to pay the bills. all that matters is we love our kids and want the best for them.

My girls Angel 13, Bella 6, and Dani (6/25/09)

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:52 PM

He is turning 11 in 2 weeks and it is at my dads boss's house.

Quoting angelmom713:

I think you have every right to be upset and I would GO ANYWAY!!!!    How old is your brother and where is the party?

ramadan mubarak

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)