Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you stay poll

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:43 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: would you stay with a man who was born a woman and you found out a couple of months into the realationship

Options:

yes, i love him for him not his sex

no, our realationship was bulit on lies

i am not sure

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 45

View Results

if you met a man and found out a couple or months into the relationship that he was actually born a woman would you stay with him.

i seen this on the muary show today.

i don't think i could stay with a man that was born a woman it would be just to weird.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Nope. I would be pissed I was lied to.

ramadan mubarak

jjessers
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:47 PM

No I wouldn't....because the *relationship * that was already started ...was not based on any truth!

Bad way to start a relationship...with dishonesty. 

TuMaiidiiTa.
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:48 PM

The Maury Show? lolz

mamaslilpunkin
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:49 PM

If he acted like a man,had all his man parts,yeah I'd stay! But if we had a long relationship,got married and was told years later,thats different.I'd be wondering what else is he hiding and I'd have major trust issues.But just dating for a few months?I can understand if he didn't mention it a few months into the relationship.You have to develop a trust with your partner before you divulge that kind of info,imho!

Lilypie
nemiller
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:51 PM

it depends on how serious the relationship is.  if we're just dating and not exclusive, i wouldn't expect that sort of sensitive, personal information to be exposed.  but i would expect to have that conversation before we became exclusive.  if the person only told me after we in a relationship, i would feel like i'd been lied to and would probably not stay.

confused-mom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:52 PM

from what they said on the Muary show is that there isn't any successful surgery that they can get that will make it work like it is supposed to, so all the men on there still have their female down there, male bodies, no female parts inside but they do have that. most of them were married to women one waited until a couple of month to tell his girlfriend about him and they hadn't had any sex because she didn't know

Quoting mamaslilpunkin:

If he acted like a man,had all his man parts,yeah I'd stay! But if we had a long relationship,got married and was told years later,thats different.I'd be wondering what else is he hiding and I'd have major trust issues.But just dating for a few months?I can understand if he didn't mention it a few months into the relationship.You have to develop a trust with your partner before you divulge that kind of info,imho!

youngmamaluv
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Quoting mamaslilpunkin:

IM WITH YOU ON THAT ONE CAUSE IF HE TOLD ME RIGHT UPFRONT WE PROBABLY WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT TO A COULPE OF MONTHS BUT IF HIS INTENTIONS WERE GOOD AND HE IS A GOOD PERSON AND I FELL FOR HIM THEN I WOULDNT LEAVE BUT HE HAS TO BE HONEST FROM THEN ON

aidensmommy1105
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:37 PM

I LOVE your siggy, especially the saying at the right. OP, it would def depend on the situation. It just isnt something I can answer without being in the situation.

Quoting TuMaiidiiTa.:

The Maury Show? lolz

MirandaWelch
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:40 PM

No. Children are an integral part of my future and he could be a man in every sense of the word but born a woman it would be physically impossible to father children.

Yes I've heard of sperm donation, but I personally don't want a strangers DNA part of my child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)