Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:53 PM
  • 10 Replies

Have you ever talked to or flirted with a guy online? Was the guy someone you knew or someone you have never met? Were you in a relationship with another person? Did you husband/boyfriend/whatever know about it?  I talk to guysonline and kinda flirt but not really cuz I dont know how or even want to text sex or phone sex whatever. but I have sort have flirted with guys and my boyfriend knows that thinks its funny and I let him see the texts or IMs whatever. should I feel bad?

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prego7386
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:55 PM

well..if the guy you are with doesnt care then it really doesnt matter what we think :) you arent sleeping with us lmao

cjsmom0206
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:56 PM

I talked to all my friends online....males and females. I'm not flirting, though. Just chatting. My husband doesn't care. Most of them are friends with him too.

Danielle008
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:56 PM
haha i know but i feel weird that i dont feel bad about it
Quoting prego7386:

well..if the guy you are with doesnt care then it really doesnt matter what we think :) you arent sleeping with us lmao

Vampee_Mom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Nope.. I have never flirted with anyone online..

I see it this way.. IF your BF knows about it, he reads the text/IM's  and there is nothing hidden about this.. Then no, I don't think you should feel bad.. He knows what's going on, and he's okay with it.

It's only underhanded if he (BF) didn't know about any of this.. KWIM..

youngmamaluv
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:58 PM

WELL ITS ONLY FUN AND JOKES TILL SOMEONE GETS HURT I WOULD SAY JUST BE CAREFUL BECAUSE SITUATIONS LIKE THAT HARDLY END UP GOOD 

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:59 PM

No. I would never do that!
Dh and I went through a problem when I was pregnant with him doing this. He said it was ok because it was just online and he would never meet the people (He flirted with girls out of state) But I didn't care. Emotional cheating is cheating in my eyes.

ramadan mubarak

mayzell
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:59 PM

nah, i have pretty fulfilled life at home and besides i am probably to old for all that

Danielle008
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:03 PM

haha ya i dont really know how to  flirt seriously and we (bf and I) do think its funny cuz guys come with the weirdest things and say the weirdest things to girls i draw the line at where do you live? can i have a pic? when ever they ask for a pic my bf says we should send one of him. i guess its fun to us to make fun of ppl lol.  jw if anyone else had done it i started to feel guilty even though i really shouldnt if he knows and I dont really say anything bad. but idk

Ann7227
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:06 PM

I flirt with the guys at work I'd be in prison. lol  Most are HS age. lol But I see nothing wrong with with flirting.

HaydensMommy007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:12 PM

yes, you should feel bad. You are in a relationship with someone and you  are flirting and talking with other men.

~It only hurts when I'm breathing, my heart only breaks when it's beating, my dreams only die when I'm dreaming. So I hold my breath to forget.~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)