Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does it mean?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:04 PM
  • 24 Replies

What does your screen name mean?

Mine is wife (uxor) and (quod) mother (matris) in Latin.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Isra is my nickname (MIL can't pronounce Michelle) and 1986 is the year I was born

ramadan mubarak

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Blsd [blessed] by angel [Naeem] 07 [year Naeem was born]

:D 

DaisyAg2003
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Daisies are my favorite flower, I am a member of the Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2003!

Ziggy-Stardust
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Ziggy Stardust is a great album by the love of my life David Bowie.

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

hholllyy426
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:09 PM

mine is just my name, holly, with added letters and 426 is my birthday

UxorQuodMatris
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Bump!

bakersd79
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Last name is Baker, initials are S.D. I was born in '79.

Dawn - I believe in natural childbirth because our bodies were designed to make and birth babies and I trust and believe in my body's abilities. I breastfeed because I believe that nature provides us with the perfect food for our babies and that if babies were meant to drink formula, we would make that instead of breastmilk. I cloth-diaper because I assume that if I wouldn't want to wear paper underwear, neither do my children. I ERF and EH because I have seen the data and don't want my children to become statistics when I can do more to protect them. Just doing what is best for my family and if you don't agree I AM NOT CALLING YOU A BAD MOTHER!

joshuasmommy10
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM

joshua is my son im a  mommy and 10 29 his bday  

lcappytan05
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I used to babysit a little boy (well he's not little anymore) when I was in highschool. He couldn't say my name right (they were calling me cathy at the time, but I go by Cat), so he would say "Cappy" I was "his cappy" lol (he had a little crush on me) anyways, so everyone started calling me Cappy. Then, DH (he was my boyfriend at the time) started calling me El Cappy tan (el capitan)...so my sn is Lcappytan (like el capitan).....lol and 05 is the year I graduated...

UxorQuodMatris
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:22 PM

lol that's cute

Quoting lcappytan05:

I used to babysit a little boy (well he's not little anymore) when I was in highschool. He couldn't say my name right (they were calling me cathy at the time, but I go by Cat), so he would say "Cappy" I was "his cappy" lol (he had a little crush on me) anyways, so everyone started calling me Cappy. Then, DH (he was my boyfriend at the time) started calling me El Cappy tan (el capitan)...so my sn is Lcappytan (like el capitan).....lol and 05 is the year I graduated...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)