Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How has school been so far?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:39 PM
  • 2 Replies

If your kids are old enough to be in school, and have already started.

My kids just finished their first week! Wow, what a long and tough week! I don't know why they start on a Monday, it's makes for a really long week!

Ds is a SENIOR(oh wow.) in high school and had a pretty good week. He got to sleep in this morning because his college credit English class only meets 3 times a week. I'm already noticing he is doing hardly any homework at home, so that's going to be a problem. I know he must have some, because he's in AP or college credit classes..hmm

DD is a sophomore in high school(my "baby"). Her week was extremely long. She had a quiz in every subject and homework every night. Not to mention 2 volleyball games, a pep rally after school, and practice everyday till 4:30pm. It's going to be a long year!!

Anyway, how were your kids first days/week of school?

UK Parenting Advice

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jazzyandpat
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM

it has been along week and a half for my kids. mine started last wensday. yea the middle of the week i know strange right?they have had home work everynight of the week... and not liking it... we still have alot on our platesjust like u all the running that is goin gon .. but it will calm down in a few weeks...

my_too_kids
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:23 AM

That's what i'm hoping! That once things get into routine it won't be so bad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)