Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CUTTERS. ( WHAT DO YOU DO) questions

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM
  • 25 Replies

do you cut on your self or no.

If you do does your husband or boyfriend know.

How do you hide it from your kids.

where do you do it.

I CAN`T AND WILL NOT JUDGE OTHER`S FOR I CAN ONLY JUDGE MYSELF. I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW TO RAISE YOUR KID(S) FOR I ONLY KNOW HOW TO RAISE MY SON.
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:44 PM

I used to cut.
I would do it in my bedroom mostly, but everywhere! I kept razor blades in my purse.
This was when I was a teen though.

ramadan mubarak

pinkblackandblu
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Quoting isra1986:

I used to cut.
I would do it in my bedroom mostly, but everywhere! I kept razor blades in my purse.

Same here i use to cut on my body everywere i would cut in school,home i kept razor blades everywere in the house. Did you did it to kill your self or to just get stress off

I CAN`T AND WILL NOT JUDGE OTHER`S FOR I CAN ONLY JUDGE MYSELF. I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW TO RAISE YOUR KID(S) FOR I ONLY KNOW HOW TO RAISE MY SON.
thisloveofmine
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:46 PM

I cut when I was 13-15. My first cuts were on my arms and scarred really bad. It's hard to hide and I haven't bothered for years. I don't know what I'm going to do when my kids get older and ask about them. :(

giving dad heartpregnant bellyits a girl

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Just to get rid of stress. I didn't want to die. But I had lots of stress.

Quoting pinkblackandblu:

Quoting isra1986:

I used to cut.

Same here i use to cut on my body everywere i would cut in school,home i kept razor blades everywere in the house. Did you did it to kill your self or to just get stress off

ramadan mubarak

MommieOf2007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:49 PM

i use too alot... i do every once and awhile when i get in pain my kids dont know or my hubby... i dont do it to die i do it bc it takes away the pain with other pain... i do it in the shower... every where on me 

Hi I'm Savannah...I'm a 24 yr old Mom of Miracle in which is 3 yrs old will be 4 un July, CJ is 22 months and will be 2 in June, and KayLeigh is newest baby she was just born March 31st ...  I'm a  Wife to Chris of 4 years...  I'm a bottle feeding, vaccating, non smoker,against abortion, I believe in getting on to my children need be.  I'm a C-Section Mom..Non- Voting mom.. I breastfed before but got to tired off of it and Realize bottle feeding is as healthy as breast..  My kids all have asthma and have allergeries really bad.. I'm a non junk food feeding mom but that's my children choice. I'm for letting them sleep with me til the old enough to sleep by themselves. I feel safer..

1stTimeMama2010
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Quoting isra1986:

Just to get rid of stress. I didn't want to die. But I had lots of stress.

Quoting pinkblackandblu:

Quoting isra1986:

I used to cut.

Same here i use to cut on my body everywere i would cut in school,home i kept razor blades everywere in the house. Did you did it to kill your self or to just get stress of

Same here. It was never an issue of killing myself, just my form of controlling something. I have some pretty significant scares on my forearms on the inside and I am so worried that when my baby gets older he/she is going to want to know what happened and how I am going to explain that to them. The last time I did it I was 21 but I got help for it and I haven't done it now for over a year, which is actually an accomplishment for me, seeing as how I did it since I was about 15.

Autumn27862
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:55 PM

How do you guys hide it (if you do?). Makeup, long sleeves?? I used to and I'm tired of long sleeves and everyone asking about it (only dh knows).

MommieOf2007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:58 PM

long sleeves 

Hi I'm Savannah...I'm a 24 yr old Mom of Miracle in which is 3 yrs old will be 4 un July, CJ is 22 months and will be 2 in June, and KayLeigh is newest baby she was just born March 31st ...  I'm a  Wife to Chris of 4 years...  I'm a bottle feeding, vaccating, non smoker,against abortion, I believe in getting on to my children need be.  I'm a C-Section Mom..Non- Voting mom.. I breastfed before but got to tired off of it and Realize bottle feeding is as healthy as breast..  My kids all have asthma and have allergeries really bad.. I'm a non junk food feeding mom but that's my children choice. I'm for letting them sleep with me til the old enough to sleep by themselves. I feel safer..

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:59 PM

I cut on my thighs. Never wore shorts.

Quoting Autumn27862:

How do you guys hide it (if you do?). Makeup, long sleeves?? I used to and I'm tired of long sleeves and everyone asking about it (only dh knows).

ramadan mubarak

Trinity0820
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:00 PM

I did and apparently still do.  I had a nervous breakdown about two weeks ago and made for slices in my wrist. only place i ever cut although i have recently thought of doing my boob.. yes i am depressed

my so knows

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)