Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

show me your RED hair!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM
  • 63 Replies

So i'm getting ideas of what shade of red to go with..

please post your pictures if you have RED hair!!!

thanxx!!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HaydensMommy007
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:58 PM

~It only hurts when I'm breathing, my heart only breaks when it's beating, my dreams only die when I'm dreaming. So I hold my breath to forget.~

mamaoftwins9197
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:00 PM

DD and I both have naturally red hair...hers is much redder than mine.

averiensmommy07
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:01 PM

That is a gorgeous color!

Quoting HaydensMommy007:

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:02 PM

I have dreads and I have shades of red but Im sure that is not what you were looking for haha BUMP

ArmyGal
by Platinum Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:02 PM

This is mine, hope you can see the color and not stare too long at my big ass nose lol.

HeatherMae55
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:03 PM

I had mine done in auburn - BUT it is very, VERY difficult to keep it that way.  :(

It washes out very quickly, even with special shampoo & conditioner and only washing it every 3 days....

*excuse my drunk look....  I was sleepy*  lol!

Blame Straight People   prochoice.jpg pro choice image by thekiltedyaksmendefault.jpg leagalize dont pentalize marijuana image by earlsworld70117

madisonfraser
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:03 PM

annatagirl
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM

LadyBast
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Red it the hardest color to keep the way you want it.. It really fades so I choose auburn also..

Sorry my original avatar pic..

The first is my normal the second is with my highlights and the flash so not a really good pic but auburn.. light on this one dark on the first..

bakersd79
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:09 PM

I'm not a redhead, but both of my DD's are.

Oh, yeah - DH is a redhead too.

Dawn - I believe in natural childbirth because our bodies were designed to make and birth babies and I trust and believe in my body's abilities. I breastfeed because I believe that nature provides us with the perfect food for our babies and that if babies were meant to drink formula, we would make that instead of breastmilk. I cloth-diaper because I assume that if I wouldn't want to wear paper underwear, neither do my children. I ERF and EH because I have seen the data and don't want my children to become statistics when I can do more to protect them. Just doing what is best for my family and if you don't agree I AM NOT CALLING YOU A BAD MOTHER!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)