Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wedding Vow opinion

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

here is what  I have so far

My life began the day I met you, I look in your eyes and see my future unfold. You love me for everything I am, everything I'm not, and everything I have the potential to be. You are a wonderful father and my best friend.

I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle we encounter. I promise to learn how to change a tire and let you hold the remote from time to time

Early in our marriage you will find it difficult to get the last word in any discussion.With time, though, you will learn how to always get the last two words in every discussion Just make sure the the words are "yes dear" and remember the three magic words "your right dear"

in loveLIFE IS A BALANCE OF HOLDING ON AND LETTING GO!!!!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
chloesmommy0208
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:58 PM

haha I love it!!

lilmissmommy558
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:56 PM

big smile minithanks

two4one
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Quoting lilmissmommy558:

here is what  I have so far

My life began the day I met you, I look in your eyes and see my future unfold. You love me for everything I am, everything I'm not, and everything I have the potential to be. You are a wonderful father and my best friend. Love this! Very beautiful!

I promise to love and cherish you through every obstacle we encounter. I promise to learn how to change a tire and let you hold the remote from time to time Very cute and funny

Early in our marriage you will find it difficult to get the last word in any discussion.With time, though, you will learn how to always get the last two words in every discussion Just make sure the the words are "yes dear" and remember the three magic words "your right dear" I think it is cute, but I am nit sure if it is really a vow. Probably be something I would save for a speech at the reception.

Mom of twins

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

Christy78
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Its good

lilmissmommy558
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:56 AM

thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)