Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This sucks edit

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

:( Today is just not my day. In the last hour I've flooded my kitchen, burned my dinner, spilled half a bag of peas on the floor, spilled a cup of melted butter on my tablecloth which was JUST washed this morning. Plus, Gage has screamed and thrown fits all day long. I've shut him up in his room 4 times and we had to leave Hobby Lobby very quickly because he was throwing a huge fit and we got all sorts of dirty looks. We'd only been in there like 10 minutes trying to find material to make seat cushions for our chairs.

ETA: My hubby just called and said he has thought about the house we've been considering putting in an offer for... He hasn't been sure about it. I LOVE this house. It's big, cute, has a beautiful yard and is completely fenced in. He agreed we could put in an offer on it!!!!!!!!.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamivon2
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Sorry to hear about your crappy day. When people give me dirty looks because of my kids. I give them one back or say something rude. Like yeah I know yours are perfect

Twizlr
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:11 PM

I know how you feel today.  My youngest has officially hit the terrible 2's(4 months early btw) and the two older ones have done nothing but argue since they got off the school bus.  I thought I was never gonna get dinner done between putting out the fires between the older ones and the lo getting into everything or throwing a fit cause he couldnt.

Now that it is bed time(or near that time anyway) maybe you and I can sit back and relax for a little while and pray that tomorrow is a better day!  Good luck! 

cillaluvsmali
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:12 PM

all i can say is, dude i know how u feel...<8 /

ColieO
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:13 PM

I hope he goes to bed early. He hit the terrible 2s about 2-3 months ago. He won't be 2 til November.

I can say I'm glad I only have 1 right now. lol.

Quoting Twizlr:

I know how you feel today.  My youngest has officially hit the terrible 2's(4 months early btw) and the two older ones have done nothing but argue since they got off the school bus.  I thought I was never gonna get dinner done between putting out the fires between the older ones and the lo getting into everything or throwing a fit cause he couldnt.

Now that it is bed time(or near that time anyway) maybe you and I can sit back and relax for a little while and pray that tomorrow is a better day!  Good luck! 

ColieO
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:36 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)