Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gators and babies...Pic included!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:35 PM
  • 11 Replies

My dd and I at the street festivial tonight. She seemed to like the gator, and the snake.

anyone else have pics of thier little ones with reptiles?

mommy of one beautiful baby girl (who just turned one!),new home owner, getting married in 3 weeks,laid back, dart throwing ,beer drinking,trivia playing,Harry Potter loving, lotsa great girlfriends, dog owner, a CIO, non-BF, kinda gal.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAnnaBanana
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:36 PM

OMG I thought you were going to show us a picture of you doing Steve Erwin stuff with your baby!  Haha cute pic.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket  Photobucket

AngelicaRenee
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:37 PM

no but i do have a pic with a 9 week old lion cub!

Please excuse the way we look. it was a long hot day at the fair. lol

MalreeRose1208
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Thats even cooler than the gator pic! I love that!

Quoting AngelicaRenee:

no but i do have a pic with a 9 week old lion cub!

Please excuse the way we look. it was a long hot day at the fair. lol

mommy of one beautiful baby girl (who just turned one!),new home owner, getting married in 3 weeks,laid back, dart throwing ,beer drinking,trivia playing,Harry Potter loving, lotsa great girlfriends, dog owner, a CIO, non-BF, kinda gal.

MalreeRose1208
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:40 PM

I may be crazy, but not that crazy!

Quoting MommyAnnaBanana:

OMG I thought you were going to show us a picture of you doing Steve Erwin stuff with your baby!  Haha cute pic.

bkwrmem
by Emily on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:48 PM

we never got a pic of when my son would pet our roommates little corn snake, he use to like watching the snakes when someone would hold them. was an albino one he was about a foot long. best snake type ever the little ones. lol. but i'm weird i want the little gator your holding i think  little gators are just so cute. (like cuter then puppies to me.... i know weird)

bakersd79
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Why yes, I do! I have a great pic of my DD petting a snake at the zoo. I took it just for my mom, who HATES snakes!

Dawn - I believe in natural childbirth because our bodies were designed to make and birth babies and I trust and believe in my body's abilities. I breastfeed because I believe that nature provides us with the perfect food for our babies and that if babies were meant to drink formula, we would make that instead of breastmilk. I cloth-diaper because I assume that if I wouldn't want to wear paper underwear, neither do my children. I ERF and EH because I have seen the data and don't want my children to become statistics when I can do more to protect them. Just doing what is best for my family and if you don't agree I AM NOT CALLING YOU A BAD MOTHER!

MalreeRose1208
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:46 PM

that is awesome!

iam not a snake fan either, they freak me out. I dont want DD to be like that, I dont know why Iam freaked-so I had dd pet the snake that was there...no pics though. I was freaking out-she smiled a bit.

Quoting bakersd79:

Why yes, I do! I have a great pic of my DD petting a snake at the zoo. I took it just for my mom, who HATES snakes!

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Closet dd has gotten to a gator lol

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:02 PM

roflol.......as a former Gainesville Florida resident.....GO GATORS!  cute.

Quoting Sarina.c.c:

MalreeRose1208
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:34 PM

lol...

we live in florida, and we have a friend who is OBSSESSED with the gators. lmao.

i tease him, and yell "go 'noles" all the time.haha

Quoting Sarina.c.c:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)