Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! My husband's gone...............

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:39 PM
  • 22 Replies

..... out with the boys tonight!  lol!!

So....  I'm here at home, just finished my homework, little man is about to fall over on the couch because we went to the beach today and he hasn't had a nap, both of us are washed - teeth brushed.....  And I just checked out LKH's new book from the library....... Ahhhhhhh......

All I have to do is go make sure the bullets are where I think they are (cause I'm here by myself), put my little man to bed and RELAX w/ a good book!!!

Yes, be jealous!!!   lmao!! 

Blame Straight People   prochoice.jpg pro choice image by thekiltedyaksmendefault.jpg leagalize dont pentalize marijuana image by earlsworld70117

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SLGross215
by Sarah on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Sounds like a nice night for you :) My son is in bed and I'm here on my laptop and my Dh his laptop next to me on his playing his WoW game....lol

FotoFlexer_Animation.gif Mine picture by SLGross215

Lurednhooked
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:43 PM

LKH?? I need a good book to read....

CONGRATS on a sweet, quiet night....ENJOY!!

LauraKW
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I'm right there with you (sans the gun).  I sent my honey to OK to go play golf with his brother and get out of my hair relax.

exceptalilfish
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:46 PM

omggggggggg i feel ya! SO went to an out of town highschool football game with my dad, brother, and cousin. this is like the first night i have been alone. i am like uhhhhh what do i do? lol. DS is sleeping. and yesterday the apartment beside us (duplex) was broken in to! ahhh

theRonimal
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:47 PM

My husband NEVER goes out. Ever. He's asleep on the couch. He's such a home body! :P

K_Sawyer

LKH?

Laurell K. Hamilton?

I need more books to read. I've read a few really good ones.

Series books that you just can not go wrong with? Authors are: Jacqueline Carey, Diana Gabaldon, Laurell K. Hamilton, and Janet Evanovich.

With Janet's books, it's a series that you don't HAVE to go with first book and stuff... but it sure helps! :]

HeatherMae55

Laurell K Hamilton. She writes the Anita Blake novels...  lots of sex, lots of violence - I love it.!

Quoting Lurednhooked:

AnitaBlakeWasHereO.gif Anita Blake Vampire Hunter image by nicole-87-18anitablake.jpg Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter image by Dixie_Isis

vickieb310
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Oh, I AM jealous!  I'm really in need of some alone time! lol

HeatherMae55
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Quoting LauraKW:

I'm right there with you (sans the gun).  I sent my honey to OK to go play golf with his brother and get out of my hair relax.

lol!!  

Blame Straight People   prochoice.jpg pro choice image by thekiltedyaksmendefault.jpg leagalize dont pentalize marijuana image by earlsworld70117

Andevilica
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Laurell K Hamilton   good read :)

Quoting Lurednhooked:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)