Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ALOE IS NOT HAND SOAP

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

that is the thing i have been saying the most today .. DD keeps wanting to wash her hands and goes right for the aloe rather than the hand soap bottle.  Anyone else's child forgetting to listen today?  We are also out of her treats but she insists there are some.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Mine never listens! She has been put in time out 5 times today and talks (babbles) back!

ramadan mubarak

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Quoting isra1986:

Mine never listens! She has been put in time out 5 times today and talks (babbles) back!

Wow long day then with 5 time outs. 

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Oh yeah! Not a good day. She is in the biting stage! I have teeth marks and bruises all over my arms!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting isra1986:

ramadan mubarak

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Yikes poor mommy getting beat up.   Thank you for replying.  I hope the weekend goes better for you.  Does she know a new sibling on the way?

Quoting isra1986:

Oh yeah! Not a good day. She is in the biting stage! I have teeth marks and bruises all over my arms!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting isra1986:

isra1986
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Thanks! Lol.
She deosn't know. She wouldn't understand I don't think!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yikes poor mommy getting beat up.   Thank you for replying.  I hope the weekend goes better for you.  Does she know a new sibling on the way?

Quoting isra1986:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting isra1986:

ramadan mubarak

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)