Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

? For moms who have had more than one kid

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM
  • 36 Replies

When did you start showing with your second pregnancy?

Lilypie

pregnancy calendar

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KokoJones
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:02 PM

with my second i didn't show til i was about six months along not sure why, i was actually slimmer when i was preggo with my second than i was with my first this one i have a bit of a bump and i am nearly into my second trimester

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

mnmsmom2008

never lost my baby belly from pregnancy #1 lol

tstaheli

I would say around 4 or 5 months.

tabby_edwards

With my second  i started showing at about 6-7 months (i'm a lil heavy anyway) and this time i started showing at about 3 -4 months

jenrag1981

I knew i was pregnant w/ my DS before i actually officially knew.....i couldnt button my pants.....lol. i probably started wearing maternity clothes w/ him @ 4 months!!

bakersd79

I felt like I was HUGE by the time I was 12 weeks. Lemme see if I can find a pic.

Dawn - I believe in natural childbirth because our bodies were designed to make and birth babies and I trust and believe in my body's abilities. I breastfeed because I believe that nature provides us with the perfect food for our babies and that if babies were meant to drink formula, we would make that instead of breastmilk. I cloth-diaper because I assume that if I wouldn't want to wear paper underwear, neither do my children. I ERF and EH because I have seen the data and don't want my children to become statistics when I can do more to protect them. Just doing what is best for my family and if you don't agree I AM NOT CALLING YOU A BAD MOTHER!

2kidsandamom08

I was 6 months before I started to show at all.

unclemomma
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:03 PM

like four months i was obviously pregnant

A PROUD MOMMA OF TWO PERFECT ANGELS IN PINK! NATARI MORGAN 5~31~2007 AND NARAI KENZI 8~20~2009! MARRIED TO A WONDERFUL MAN ON 7~11~2006! HIS PERFECT PET!

crazyinktown
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:05 PM

I was showing by 2 months with all 3 of my pregnancies.....I was the smallest though with my third pregnancy which was twins.

DonnaFinished.gif picture by motherof4and2

bakersd79
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Not the best belly view, but this was the day I found out (technically with #3 - I miscarried #2 at 10 weeks)

This was at about 12 weeks.

Dawn - I believe in natural childbirth because our bodies were designed to make and birth babies and I trust and believe in my body's abilities. I breastfeed because I believe that nature provides us with the perfect food for our babies and that if babies were meant to drink formula, we would make that instead of breastmilk. I cloth-diaper because I assume that if I wouldn't want to wear paper underwear, neither do my children. I ERF and EH because I have seen the data and don't want my children to become statistics when I can do more to protect them. Just doing what is best for my family and if you don't agree I AM NOT CALLING YOU A BAD MOTHER!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)